• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Which type would you prefer?

Which type do you think is the best?

• Grass

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Poison

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Normal

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Fire

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Water

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Psychic

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
    I think fire attacks are the best e.g. Flamethrower, Sacred Fire and Heat Wave
    I'd prefer my pokemon's type to be psychic simply because it is only badly effected by bug, ghost and dark- not common types

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I like grass types, they might not have too many moves, but I just love moves like leech seed, sleep powder and stun spore. The reason I picked grass isn't because of leech seed etc though, I picked grass due to some awesome pokemon like Bulbasaur (it's so kawaii), Sceptile and sunkern.

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    coolmaster said:
    Why are are normal and psychic together?

Anyway, I like psychic.
    Its because I forgot that there were 5or6 different types and I can't change the options now.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
    out of those....I like Normal Type! and I also like poison......

Aust77

Grass Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2011
    To reply to all your questions;"Why isn't electric type there"and"Why are normal and psychic together?".Its because I was in a big rush and I didn't have time.Just post what you like,you don't have to vote.

Back