• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Whirl Islands

Years
    Um, yeah Bobby has a site now o.o; Im adding pages and stuff right now, it should be completely finished soon.
    Whirl Islands Let me know what you think and say anything that should be added or taken off ^^.

Umbreon14

Just another member
    Years
    I like it but here are the things you should change:

Don't put your affiliates like that. Put them underneath each other, that way the news in the middle isn't scrunched like that. Even it out.

Take off the "Welcome to" at the top.

Put a code in the marquee that stops it when the mouse goes over it. No one will ever get to your topsites.

These are all my suggestions. Hope they help you! Your site looks pretty good though. ^^

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    He is adding some vB forums soon I think...

...Great site Bobby...now everybody go check out the site on the top of his affy list XD

Ninja Tree

I turn 1 everyday
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Aug 6, 2010
    The design looks nice. Make a design for your forums and add more forums on it and you'll have a REALLLYYY nice site.

Years
    Ok, I fixed the affy's list. I didn't really like it, but had no time yesterday to fix it lol. I tok the 'Welcome To...' off. I may make the top sites list the same as the affy's list. We'll see though. We are working on content right now. We are finishing up the newer games first since that's what everyone is playing now. Thanks for all the advice!

bgt

R A W R
    Years
    • Age 15
    • Seen Jun 21, 2011
    thats what I use... gives you search engine terms, etc, also.

Years
    The New Whirl Islands!

Ok, the server I was on was sold and all content was deleted without even notifying any of it's clients. So I got stuck without all my old content and stuff. I had some back ups, but some was lost. I stuck it out and got most back. Here is the new link! The Whirl Islands
    Please tell any info about what I can do. Thanks again!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    OK, I merged this with your old thread.

Looks nice, and you've got a great host now. ;)

Last edited:
    Years
    Thanks! I just recently modified it to that color. Im trying to get all my content back. It really sucks being a new site and your host sells his server and all content is lost. I hope I can get back to where I was before. So nobody see's anything I should add/take out?

Back