• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen White forest help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    When i go into the white forest there isnt any grass or water or anything apart from the pokecentre, the house and the tall trees.... so its pretty much useless. Why is this the case and how do i change that?

Charicific

PkMn Trainer
    Years
  • Well, here is what I heard:
    White Forest/Black City, both exclusive to one of the games decay as you take time reaching there. If you finished the game late and headed t here, then you might see the forest population lower than max. Contradictorily, if you fin ished the game soon, the forest population is higher. So, if you leave white forest alone for a long time, its content slowly decay and its dead. If you happen to have a population and want to keep them, you need to keep visiting white forest frequently and talking to the NPCs there, if not, they lose interest and move out. This is one of Nintendo's suckish tricks to force players to play the game daily.

To get the people back, you need t o use Entralink to visit someone's Black City, i dunno the rest of the process, google it...

Years
  • It's reason is to have Pokemon that you cannot have in Black Version.
    10% of Pokemon can be caught in White version aside from the Black version.
    Sorry, can't change your fate.
    This thread need a close ~_~.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Also to add to the first reply, entralink means you can only use it with someone locally (nearby you at least) in other words, you can't use the Nintendo wifi connection in order to do this.

Next time please use quick questions :)

JinRazielGames, the thread will get closed in due time, no need for you to say it. And on that note...
    White forest help

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back