• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen White Rock?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperCody2004

Latios
    Years
    Does Anyone Know About That White Rock In Mossedeep.I Think It Has
    Somethimg To Do With Jerachi.(so does everyone else)
    On March They Are Realesing The Answer To Catch Jerachi.If They Say To
    Buy A GameShark Im Gonna Be Pissed. :badsmile:

Latioscatcher

King of Chaos
    Years
    SuperCody2004 said:
    dude it not sumethin to do with jirachi, u get jirachi with preorder of pokemon collseum ok jirachi is not involved with the white rock .

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *there isn't even an item called "white rock" or anything about "white rock"... it's complete rumor*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *i know... and no white rock item or "event" related to anything about any white rock exists... be it about rattata or jirachi*

Dugtrio_Mad

I'm Dugtrio Mad!
    Years
    you have to...

You have to be kidding me. That massive building doing practicaly nothing? Okay that actually *silently* scares me!

Years
    whenever you go into the building talk to the scientist facing the window he will say "launch number x was a success!" or something like that the number changes each week when it gets to launch number 83 i think it fails and everyone goes to the white rock outside to pray for the crews safety. I dont know the rest...

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
    Years
    SuperCody2004 said:
    The developers probably put it into the game in order to make people like us spend hours thinking of how to get a legendary pokemon from it. lol

latias rocks

dragon trainer
    Years
    I think this is just a rumor but people say that when you have colected all of the trainer stars and you go down to the space station it says that an expererment has gone wrong and then you can catch jerici.
    you get the trainer stars by;

defeating 100 trainers in the battle tower lv100
    defeating 100 trainers in the battle tower lv50
    winning all contest at master rank
    catching all 200 pokemon

123hi45

Sora is the coolest
    Years
    it has to be a rumor. if you can "unlock the secret of jirachi" from the disc, why would they put him in the wild? if they did the disc would have neraly no purpose at all. (i already got the disc and jirachi is awesome!!!)

Years
    lol they are testing to see if people have lives... they come here AND see how many people actually try these stupid thins

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Thats a waste of space on the game other wise could have been spent on actually doing somthing with the white rock.
    on a side note dose anyone but me thinks its weird that the space center looks like it has forty some storys and only has one or two O_o;;.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back