• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

White Tiger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
Years
  • umm...i dont even think that is a banner.
    ima be totally honest, 2/10.
    its real messy, and the effects, there is a program you can get to do that with one click

shadow909

I'm the dragon master
    Years
  • 3/10

if you used adobe i give it a 3/10

.MY HONEST OPINION SO DONT GO ALL MAD ON ME.

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • Frost said:
    umm...i dont even think that is a banner.
    ima be totally honest, 2/10.
    its real messy, and the effects, there is a program you can get to do that with one click
    First off its technically just an image, but it can be used as a banner.. Thanks for the critism, its supposed to be messy and I did do them with just a simple click.. But it acutally took about 15 minutes to make because I went through the different effects to experiment. If I hadn't have experimented, probably would have taken like five.
    shadow909 said:
    3/10

if you used adobe i give it a 3/10

.MY HONEST OPINION SO DONT GO ALL MAD ON ME.
    Why would I go all mad on you? Its your opinion and you are entitled to it, thanks for the comments. I don't use Adobe because of lack of funds, and I'm just too lazy to put up the effort to learn how to use it, I have tried before in the free trial versions. Although I'm starting to consider buying CS2 with my birthday/Christmas money..

Night-Kun

Ze Punkrocker iz backorz!!
    Years
  • So if I hadn't have turned it black and white it would be better? And add some text to it?

EDIT: I have edited it and here is my finished product..
    White Tiger

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • what you did.. the emboss, or bevel, or whatever that is... it basically just screwed the picture up. it looks like you were playing around, so this would be more practice than a masterpiece. :/

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • mm... and if it took you 15 minutes total to find one filter you really liked, you don't count the other 14 minutes and 57 seconds. oO

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • when you make a thread, don't expect everyone to think your work is the best there is. you can say you don't want professional criticism, then next time i won't comment.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back