• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who´s ur best EV trained pokemon?

Tsukimaru

Double battles veteran
    Years
    I make this question cause i am curious about ur best pokemon.
    my best is a salamence named ´´Madara´´ it got 405 attack 299 speed.
    got 2 months searching it.
    whatabout u?

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Since EV training is related to the games, it's off to General Pokemon Gaming we go! :3

-Moved-

"Shadow Lugia"

Haven't used this in a while
    Years
    My Impish Metagross:

22/31/28/2/31/22

And the best part is I wasn't even planning on using it. I just caught it to fill up my Pokedex. A while later, I decided to check out its IVs, and you can guess what happened from there.

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Probably my Growlithe atm haha. It's only Level 25 but it's stats are pretty near the max already. Can't wait til it's Level 50 and I can evolve it, will be interesting to see how high its stats are when it evolves.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
    My best ... Umm I would have to say it was either my Salamence, Blissey or Ampharos... I don't know whom to pick...

Crissy xX

Imagine.

Escaping Beyond Hope
    Years
    • Age 28
    • GBR
    • Seen Oct 28, 2015
    Probaly my Ev'd Infernape as it was my first pokemon. I got an adamant one in first try too!

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 29, 2019
    I don't really battle competitively, so I usually just EV train the pogeymonz that I like. Right now, I only have two fully trained, but am working on some. My best would be my Atk/Def/Spe trained drapion. I know that in an actual competitive battle, it wouldn't be that great because of how it's not fully in Atk and Spe, but I lieks it =3

Back