• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who bets that there will be...

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    What about a Pinsir evo or a Taurus evo?

I really do hope so that they make a Pinsir evo. Not only that they should make the Pinsir evo into a fighting type also just like Heracross. Pinsir knows alot of fighting type moves and its not fair that it should only be a bug type Pokemon

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2006
    I would like to see new evolutions to pair up with Eevee's seemingingly interchangable genetic system, so far lots of the main types have been used for its evolutions such as Water, Fire, Electric, Dark and Psychic... But what about Grass, Fighting, Steel..or possibly a secondary stage after the initial Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Espeon lines?

But back on topic here, I'd want to see a Magmar evolution, right now it just looks too ugly, same with Electabuzz in my opinion so I really liked what they did with Elekible..And with the Chancey Prevo, it makes sense to me. I mean think about it..has the people who HATE Chancey getting a prevo thought about where Chancey's come from? Chancey's HAVE an egg in their little sack-pouch thing...and so that egg could be in fact the prevo of Chancey itself, just not elaborated on until now, since we have a factual representation of what could be the egg. So there, hah, I now see a reason for a Chancey Prevo.

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    no, all the eeveelutions are already quite strong, so there's a definite no at them getting evos as well. i do, however, think that they will finish off the eevee line with a grass and steel type. also, good point about chansey's egg and it's prevo, but as far as i've known, chansey's egg is used to heal. and besides, chansey is godly enough in the work of pokemon... did it really need an evo AND a prevo?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    They need to make a Kangaskhan pre evo... one because its one of my favorite Pokemon and 2 because that younging in its pouch and that should only be there after Kangi give's birth

:t093:~*!*~QUeen Boo~*!*~

Back