• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who Caught A Chansey?????

PazzKat

Back and looking 4 smiles!
    Years
    What's the importance of catching a chansey..? They're relatively easy to catch for me... I haven't trained my since the only Normal Type Pokemon I was going to use was Kangaskhan, and Chansey if I got tired of Kangy. But other then that, Chansey just has a lot of health and can take a pretty good beating..

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    PazzKat said:
    What's the importance of catching a chansey..? They're relatively easy to catch for me... I haven't trained my since the only Normal Type Pokemon I was going to use was Kangaskhan, and Chansey if I got tired of Kangy. But other then that, Chansey just has a lot of health and can take a pretty good beating..
    Chansey can do more than just take a beating. Once it evolves, meet the Nurse of Death. Any special sweeping Pokemon has no chance against this thing unless they use Calm Mind 6 times.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    1 Blissey on NetBattle ^_^ Don't think it counts... but who cares :P
    1 Blissey ingame - evolved at Level 40... it's the happiest thing in the world... Well, probably not, my Crobat seems a lot happier.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    Maybe you can post tips for catching one as well. For those of us that have yet to catch one.

Sarck45

Linkin Park Rulez
    Years
    i have one from the safari zone...
    i was coming to catch dratini and i was having luck cus i've catched chansey kangeskan (sp?) and dratini...

raveberuk

a.k.a DoDoMaStEr
    Years
    I got my chansey after looking for it for around half an hour on a grassy area in pokemon yellow. That was a really bad day... :confused:

Rave :chinese:

cranium

Lv 100 Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    i took 4 hours JUST searching for chansey last night and in the process caught 10 scythers, 3 kangashkans and 0 chanseys

got home from work at 7am turned on tha game ooked in 1 specific area and seen 3 in the space of 10 pokemon and caught the 3rd one

so i started dancing about and woke both my parents but all they could get out of me when they asked why i woke them up was "chansey!, chansey!, my beautiful chansey i love you, you have come to be with me forever, mwahahaha!"

Chansey Inc.

I know Charlie Dent....
    Years
    Chansey is easy to catch...Just throw 1 bait,1rock,1 rock,and there is your Chansey...I caught 5 doing this....

Chansey Inc.

I know Charlie Dent....
    Years
    (Reply to earlier post....)Yes it was a shining Chansey I think...it had green ears....Is that a shining Chansey????

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Haha chansey hard to catch. Try a special on In RuSaEm called FEEBAS. Man that was the hardest thing ive ever done on pokemon. But it was worth it. Now i have my Miltoc :D

EDIT: Also dont double post use the edit button like i just did. ;)

stewie&rupert

the evil Senior Member
    Years
    KaeL said:
    Haha chansey hard to catch. Try a special on In RuSaEm called FEEBAS. Man that was the hardest thing ive ever done on pokemon. But it was worth it. Now i have my Miltoc :D

EDIT: Also dont double post use the edit button like i just did. ;)
    FEEBAS! ha that was a simple brees... u just name that club thing and search.put a specific title(im not telling:D) and feebas will be SOOooo easy to catch.

Chansey Inc.

I know Charlie Dent....
    Years
    I haven't seen a single Feebas and know where to go it is that i have never seen one.....And I saw another shining clefairy(see shinig post)

Back