• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who did you admire when you first joined PC?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
When I first joined, I only stuck around for Shiny Gold, so I didn't really admire anyone.

All of the people I looked up to when I rejoined joined were staff members, though.

Arcanine, Lightning, and BeachBoy were the people I looked up to after I rejoined and spent some time here.

I remembered Arcanine back from when I first joined and when I lurked (after I forgot I registered here) for his Inuyasha theme and the way he handled everything. He was the person who got me to rejoin, actually, so I think my presence here is in debt to him. I found his MSN without being a member and added him, and started talking to him.

Lightning and BeachBoy are still very persistant in who I admire these days. Whenever I deal with a situation that relates to staff (particularly internal things), I always ask myself how they would handle it, and that generally influences how I would.

Other people I admired after I spent some time here were Ausaudriel, Morkula, and Went.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
DarkDoom3000, is my looker upper at, and still is.
He's quite skilled in Game Development and caused me to look into attempting to try my own hand at fan games. :I

Back