• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you feel sorry for? (In za group?)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    =P Meh. New thread. Okay, you may be wondering why I put this sort of "thread"! Well, it's cause most of the characters [dunno about May and Max. @_@] have a sad background! Especially, Team Rocket.

Well, to answer my own thread, I feel mostly sorry for James. So much money, yet he doesn't enjoy it. =/

For some of you who don't remember that far back, I shall post:

James: Rich fella. Yet he doesn't enjoy it as he was forced to do lots of things.
    Jesse: Poor. Poor. And friendless. =/ According to her, her only friend was her hair namely the "crowning glory"
    Meowth: ... o.o; Erm ... poor, unwanted, most of the time hungry, lonely wanted to do things but was kicked aside for lotsa reason.
    Ash: No father. Probably abandoned. ('cording to some.) Ash probably heard only tales of his dad.
    Misty: Only her spoiled (According to her) sisters that took take of her. Her parents were unknown. o.o;
    Brock: His mom left him when he was at a young age! I didn't watch the Brock hoso. Was that his real mom? =/

Dunno about May and Max, since I never watched the AG seasons. >>;

Shiny!

My computer's sooo slow...
    Years
    Well, I'm really sorry for Meowth. The episode "Go west, young Meowth" is my favourite, because it's so sad. Poor guy, he learned to talk and walk like a human for a girl, only to get neglected. Even after years, when they like "switched places" (Now she was the stray one, while Meowth at least had friends), she just chose the other one. Really, to me, being abandoned by love is far worse than anything else (Even though I don't have any experience in those things; but hey, I have a large imagination!).

DayDreamer

Pokemon Gamer
    Years
    I feel sorry for James! Always getting bossed around by females! Theres Jessie that does that and when he was rich at home there that girl (can't spell her name so :P ). He even failed to catch a shellder because of Jessie! Misty bossed him around in one episode. Poor guy! And he can't get what he wants... Pikachu!!!

Years
    I think I feel sorry for Team Rocket as a whole (James the most though). They keep failing over and over again. 0_o James the most though because he's treated like crap really.

I do feel sort of sorry for Brock. He seems to be neglected nowadays.

I don't really feel sorry for May and Ash. They seem find.

And I don't feel sorry for Misty because... I don't like her. ^_^

Scizor V

"Whatever happens, happens."
    Years
    James- Rich but starv's to death, getting beat-up all the time. And doesn't spend it like he should.

Misty- Well Sad no one notices her and she's apperantly the ugly-ducklin'

Brock- Well he was the mother / father for all them kids & still the gym leader... Yikes!

MxLunaMoth

Just a little lullaby
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2016
    I feel sorry for Team Rocket. Their stories are so sad, and they always lose. The others seem fine to me.

Corrupt

i am not a noob that much
    Years
    um Broke because he can't open his eyes or Meoth cause in one episode Meoth told his story with hiss lost love and gets dissed and called a freak

Asher

Years
    ... umm ... y'know, you could always state why yu feel sorry forr all of them besides saying ,they're animated. ~_~;

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Sorry 4 ALL of them... That's funny...

It's a pun that you would only understand if you've seen the Japanese version of the show. The 4 is there because 4Kids did a terrible dub job on the show. Probably why ALL was capitalized.

I feel sorry for Giovanni. He has to deal with Jessie, James, and Meowth more often than Ash does!

Asher

Years
    ... Giovanni doesn't do much to J, J & M ... @_@; Ash gets in the way of their tricks. Giovanni never supported J, J and Meowth. James said he raised money to create all of their "Rocketechs". Nothing was said about Giovanni. >_>;;

Nice pun. >_>;;; It makes me laugh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2005
    I feel sorry for Team Rocket.They always get shocked by pikachu and hurt by other pokemon .They sould be dead by now.

pokefan007

~the best avvy yet!~
    Years
    I feel sorry for all of them!! Team Rocket(as a whole) because they always fail at catching pokemon, James because he h@ted being forced to do things when he lived with his parents, Jesse for being so... so cruel(no wonder she didn't have any friends..), Meowth because all he wanted was a certain female Meowth, but when he learned how to speak human she d him, Ash.... hmmm... I feel sorry for Ash because she mother worries about him too much XD, Misty because of her spoiled, bratty sisters, and Brock because he doesn't have a mother and his dad was a failure!!

I think that about sums it all um... XD

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    team rocket. I don't need to say why. and satoshi. he ahs to travel around with TR stalking him...........creepy. o.o

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back