• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who do you think is better....

Who is better...

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I like Archie with his water pokemon hes stronger and better + i like sapphiere BEST!!!

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2005
    brotlov said:
    I like Archie with his water pokemon hes stronger and better + i like sapphiere BEST!!!

But you have a sig full of fire Pokemon and "I like Fire type POKEMON!!" written in it. Are you okay?

Phaizar

Master Trainer
    Years
    Magma because.... erm ...... i'm not even gonna answer that!

I JUST DON'T KNOW!

(magma rulz)

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    ShadowStrike said:

But you have a sig full of fire Pokemon and "I like Fire type POKEMON!!" written in it. Are you okay?

Yes i'm fine it's just that in Hoenn games fire types are very hard to get so thats why in Hoenn Water types are NO. 1 and fires are NO. 2 for me but overall fire RULES!!!

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Well, I like Team Aqua better so I guess Archie. Also Archie has the type advantage XD

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Chiru-chan said:
    Well, I like Team Aqua better so I guess Archie. Also Archie has the type advantage XD
    Actually just a little becuase groudon can use solar beam against water types!

Sithre

Dark Side Lateralus
    Years
    I only own ruby of the three, so im going with Archie. The many possibilities for his pokemon boggle the mind. From what i have heard he uses water types... :dead:

Ninetales9

9-tailed Fox
    Years
    • Age 35
    • NYC
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    To me they're kind of equally matched, but I'll just go with Archie just because of the type advantage.

Back