• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the cutest starter pokemon?

Which is the cutest Starter pokemon?

• Squirtel

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Charmander

Votes: 11 18.6%
  • Bulbasaur

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Chikorita

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Cyndaquil

• Totodile

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Treeko

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Mudkip

• Torchic

Votes: 12 20.3%

• Total voters
Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 18, 2005
    Well I honestly think that Treecko is the cutest, isnt he soo cute ^^ I just wanna huggle one forever, and what about ashs one, now thats just adorible

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Squirtle is!It's a Water Type and it's kawaii!It's Blue and it's the fist stage of becoming a coolest Pokemon Blastoise.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I vote for charmander and totodile ^^. *huggles them*. It's pretty hard to choose between them, though. I guess I'll go with Totodile.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • mewtwo in armour said:
    torchic torchic torchic torchic torchic torchic torchic torchic

torchic just rules over cuteness i no have already said it before but torchic is the cutest ever lols

That was bordering on spammy.

As for me, I like Squirtle. ^_^ It's such a kawaii little turtle. X3;;; Once, my grandmother had a tiny turtle that could fit in the palm of my hand! [She released it later. It just... wandered into her garden from the river. O_o;] And I've been fond of turtles ever since. X3;; Actually, we called it Squirtle. +giggles+ My paternal first cousins were into Pok?mon at the time, too, so we called it Squirtle. 8D

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2008
    I reckon... Charmander... Torchic and... Chikorita! lolz Coz they're the coolest!! In my opinion that is.. but watever! my opinion counts!!!

-Sir Critias

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Always liked water starters.Squirtle's cute,with tha shell,and so's Totodile!His sharp pointy teeth,aw...XD
    But.to me,Mudkip's the cutest!!
    That fin on his head,those orange gills,not to mention those eyes!!
    Plus,he also evolves into one of the cutest pokemon(to me anyway,just saying my opinion.)Swampert!!^^

master chuckle

Torchic definatly. I always thought it was the cutest Hoenn starter, or any starter for that matter. Plus, I love Combusken.......What's better than a blazing kung-fu teenage chicken? Er, a lizard? (Nods at Grovyle) But even though I love Grovyle, Treecko is meh, so I still vote Torchic.
    Personally, I like the second stages best except Marshtomp and Croconaw, as the final forms are mostly ugly, and while the beggining stages are cute as heck,imo there weak and hard to train.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I think Charmander is the cutest starter Pokemon. <33 I've always kinda had a little thing for reptiles, especially lizards. :33 Treecko's neat too, but it's not all that 'cute'. XD

~Kelsey

Back