• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sokai

s ♥ n e
    Years
    All are good looking but... definitely Green and Blue. :] Green's hot, Blue's sexy, he's handsome and arrogant, she's pretty and perky. Bow chicka wow wow.

Oldrivalshippingingftw.

Though I think Red ('specially when he's older) is pretty cute, and I think Crystal is pretty as well.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    All are good looking but... definitely Green and Blue. :] Green's hot, Blue's sexy, he's handsome and arrogant, she's pretty and perky. Bow chicka wow wow.

Oldrivalshippingingftw.

Though I think Red ('specially when he's older) is pretty cute, and I think Crystal is pretty as well.

LOL dude you are pure WIN. You rock :D I totally agree with what you're saying XD haha

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sokai Who do you think is the most attractive Pokemon Special character?

Oldrivalshippingingftw.

LOL dude you are pure WIN. You rock :D I totally agree with what you're saying XD haha

I third that. Green & Blue <333 :D

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Winona without her hat is pretty dam hot <3

Although, as my name suggests, Yellow is just too cute to resist.

Guys, Red, Ruby, and Green.

lalalagirl

Die-hard Oldrivalshipper >:D~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    I agree. Watching them mature has somehow translated into become sex machines.

LOL this is so true. Blue, Red, & Green are amazingly good looking.... they are definitely the best looking trio of the bunch xD

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    The original pokedex holders in the FRLG series are HOT.

LOL this is so true. Blue, Red, & Green are amazingly good looking.... they are definitely the best looking trio of the bunch xD

Don't forget Yellow! :O Yellow is gorgeous. I wish I had her hair. xD

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    ^Yes, Yellow was included. I would like to remind everybody that I'm a girl, and in no way do I have a crush on Blue or Yellow or anybody like that. Red and Green though, are HOT.
    I counter by saying I'm a guy. Of the two boys tho, I find Red to be more appealing :surprised:. I dunno. Maybe cuz he's what I always wanted Ash to be when I was little XD

I absolutely love Yellow though. She isn't as... shall we say, "developed" as Blue, but her freaking adorableness makes her so cute.

That, and because Pika + Chuchu make the best shipping alive :rambo:

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2010
    I counter by saying I'm a guy. Of the two boys tho, I find Red to be more appealing . I dunno. Maybe cuz he's what I always wanted Ash to be when I was little
    Totally agree with you. Though I like Ash, Red is more mature, skilled and even hotter!!
    I find Red the most attractive of the boys, especially in FRLG! And I love his character, also he is somewhat of a typical hero in a story he is my absolute favorite!
    Next comes Ruby. I think he is not a typical character you find in every manga. My first thoughts of him were, OMG is he gay? but i love him! And then: OMG he really can be a strong and serious fighter, I love him even more!

Out of the Girls I like Sapphire the most, but Blue ( in her FRLG Outfit) is a lot prettier than her. I think second comes Berlitz, she really looks pretty, but can't say much about her because I don't really know her yet.

Berlitz

The Bewildered Summoner
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    I wish I had Silver`s hai in another colour. Yellow is lovely, and mind you she`s growing up, so adorable will also become,let us see the proper word....more,attractive in a mature way,perhaps?
    Green and Red are the opposites I amuse myself analyzing,such as Gold and Silver,they are two stereotypes of the male behavior that even thought opposite, fit the gender very well in every aspect. I have to say once again, that I have nothing against no one, but Blue is still heartrobbing.
    Berlitz comes in second, as Pearl and Diamond ( which are also good boy stereotypes)

So we have very opposite personalities -

Yellow - Girl stereotype of innocence, caring and adorable person
    Red - Boy stereotype of leading corageous and optimistic
    Green - Boy stereotype of seriousness,slightly heartless when it comes to feeling
    Blue - Girl stereotype of goodness, sly and knows how to do well with boys,clever and cunning,still,adorable in a mature way of being naughty
    Sapphire - Opposite of what is expected of a girl stereotype, tomboy.Contrasting with Ruby.
    Ruby- Opposite of what is expected of a male stereotype,feminine. Constrasting with Sapphire.
    Gold - Foolish bright and happy energetic male stereotype, also slightly dumb.
    Silver - Calculating and mellow boy,doens`t show feelings directly along with Green ( slightly heartless), serious and retracted male stereotype.
    Crystal - Responsible girl who is able to think calm and still hold her feelings in high regard,au contrair to the boys in her trio.
    Emerald - Stereotype of a young boy, shameless and naughty to the extreme,still cunning.
    Diamond - Innocent and goodwill boy stereotype, calm and easygoing
    Pearl - Good stereotype of how energetic and hot blooded boys mostly are. Constrasts with Diamond.

Platina Berlitz - Spoiled,arrogant,fabulous,hates to lose, an stereotype of a popular snobby girl, much like Sharpay,for those who have seen the popular HSM.

Every one has a personality, in some way, all of them are amusing specially when put togetherin the way the bond together. The most attractive is hard to decide due to the fact that they are all different. What bases our attraction ? Admiration on how we want to be or how we like aperson to be, or what we find attractive in a person as love/friend interest? Or not onily this,but the physical form ( such as Yellow and Emerald cannot be considered attractive in a mature way yet).

After such a long post I launch a question to this topic . What is not onily the reason you find the character attractive, but what is the base of attractiveness to you ? What a character as a trainer or coordinator or whatever he/she is, has to have to impress you in each way ?

I apologize for the big text. I was inspired doing this analysis and I missed this topic so much I had to gather everything written here to build this up. Hmm, I`m not typing in the usual way,it`s like 10:00 PM here and I`m so not in the mood right now, I had a full day,so let this one time pass,and I assume it might be easier (and duller,I wish I could do it more fabulously) for you to read such a big thing withouth my ....hm,personal touch.

From someone who likes you so much,

Berlitz. Oh,god, I`m a waste right now.

Wallace Berlitz

I'm back for lucks and givin'
    Years
    Ruby the coolest @_@
    He's the only contest pro in all Pokedex Holders.
    Platina is great.
    I only like her character design...
    Sapphire is strong!
    Because she's a strong trainer.
    Dia is cut3!
    He likes to eat! And cut3!
    But my favourite character is Ruby!

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2008
    Yellow's cute; smart and eventually, brave. What more could you want in a girl?

bewbs.

You can call me crass, but the fact is she still looks about 5 years younger than her supposed age. It's funny when the GSC chars always have to stare at her, unsure of her age, but come on.

Even Sapphire looks older than her.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    idk. I'd say...Ruby? Idk why I think he's kinda cute :3 I also think Red is kinda attractive too

Ruby the coolest @_@
    He's the only contest pro in all Pokedex Holders.
    Platina is great.
    I only like her character design...
    Sapphire is strong!
    Because she's a strong trainer.
    Dia is cut3!
    He likes to eat! And cut3!
    But my favourite character is Ruby!

I agree. He is cool and my fave character in all the chapters. I also think Emerald is cool too. Just the way his hair is, it's awsome! Reminds me of this kid, Brendan, that had a red mohawk 0.o

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Good observations, Berlitz.

After such a long post I launch a question to this topic . What is not onily the reason you find the character attractive, but what is the base of attractiveness to you ? What a character as a trainer or coordinator or whatever he/she is, has to have to impress you in each way ?

If I find a character attractive depends on his or her looks, of course, but mostly on his or her personality. My favourite character is Green. Not only because he's smexy as I don't know what, but also because he's composed, smart, cool. I find that more attractive than the likes of Gold or Red (especially in RGB) who don't really think before doing something.

So yeah, intelligence is pretty important to me. And being able to act mature.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back