• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who do you walk with?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Togepi because its funny seeing it run after you when your running.

Nikorasu

Shut down the devil sound
    Years
  • Depends, I walk my slowking as im trying to EV train it and get it to level 100 :333

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2011
    I change my pkmns' every time... Actually, Im walking with my Typhlosion... I dont know why, but... I luv it *-*

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Well, I am constantly raising different Pokemon, but for me it's Totodile, Larvitar, and Charmander. I luv those wittle guys!

Has anybody noticed that Pokemon will say things specific to them in certain locations? I was walking with my Charmander in SouthEastern Kanto one day and was surprised to hear it say "Charmander flared his fiery tail!" It's never said it anywhere else.

Years
  • I walk with my first Shiny, Scizor. I like to keep her in the front of the party because, like I said, she's my first shiny and I'll need her if I encounter a Pokemon I really want to catch. False Swipe FTW! Not to mention Scizors are cool.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • The Pokemon I walk with the most is my Ampharos or as I like to call it Amphy. (fyi I named it Amphy before I even remember the lighthouses Ampharos was named Amphy) anyway, after I imported it from Sinnoh to Johto Amphy was the one Pokemon I walked with the most and the item it usually gives me is the yellow flower. Which is strange because that's a common item I usually will recieve. From Amphy and other Pokemon I stroll with.

GrifSpark

Your personal livin' Pokedex
    Years
  • My Pikachu recieved via trade (It's nicknamed 025 which is kinda odd). It's so friendly even though I got it by trading. I would have caught one myself but I'm not very far in the game, only just having done the GoldenRod (Normal) Gym.

Back