• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else is sick of seeing Pokesho and D/P sprites?

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
Years
  • Kingdra Team Database

WIP
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • change refresh on latias into psycho shift, so you can mess with your opponenet.
    Mix-mence fails to KO bliss so i suggest mixnight.He gets the job done.
    On kindra you could try lum berry to keep outrage long lasting and stoping confusion from ending your sweep.

Malevolent Mismagius

Bulky Metagross!
    Years
  • To (sort of) cover your Gyara weak, you could go Thunderbolt>>something on Latias.
    Then you could switch in the appropriate Tbolter using prediction. Waterfall and Earthquake you switch in Latias, Stone Edge and Ice Fang you switch in Magnezone.

Silent Storm

Achieving Perfection
    Years
  • I don't know, I am not really digging Thunderbolt on Latias, and the only thing I could remove is Refresh which I need to solve status.

Malevolent Mismagius

Bulky Metagross!
    Years
  • You could go with Safeguard>>Refresh and Lum Berry on Lati. With Safeguard that thing is freakin awesome.
    Plus, it would protect your whole team from status rather than just Lati.
    Unlike your Refresh Lati, Safeguard would allow it to beat Blissey, no questions unless you made some mistake.
    I know it doesn't sound good at first but it works, trust me.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You could go with Safeguard>>Refresh and Lum Berry on Lati. With Safeguard that thing is freakin awesome.
    Plus, it would protect your whole team from status rather than just Lati.
    Unlike your Refresh Lati, Safeguard would allow it to beat Blissey, no questions unless you made some mistake.
    I know it doesn't sound good at first but it works, trust me.

Fine, fine steal my set, thats cool. Oh wait...NO IT ISN"T!

Also you need abit more bulk for that set to be really effective. And you need calm mind to beat blissey.

Back