• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who else likes eating pokemon for lunch? ;D

Sticky?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nssfleahedgehog

Master of the W Universe
Years
  • Pokemon macaroni and cheese, that is.
    It might be just me, but I swear the shaped macaroni has more flavor to it.

So, who else indulges on their favorite, lovable characters.. as a favorite meal?

Hey, I think character-shaped macaroni has more flavor too! All the other Kraft mac & cheese is nasty. Yeah, the Pokemon macaroni is totally awesome. I remember another great Pokemon-themed snack from elementary school: Pokemon fruit snacks. Delicious! This was back in GS era. That was some real good flavored, edible beeswax...

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • Hey, I think character-shaped macaroni has more flavor too! All the other Kraft mac & cheese is nasty. Yeah, the Pokemon macaroni is totally awesome. I remember another great Pokemon-themed snack from elementary school: Pokemon fruit snacks. Delicious! This was back in GS era. That was some real good flavored, edible beeswax...
    I LOVED THOSE FRUIT SNACKS.
    Wait, are those really made out of beeswax?
    That is awesome.

And I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks the character shapes taste better.
    It's probably because it has more surface area to be cheesy.
    ;]

LugiaFreak

Years
  • This isn't eating Pokemon exactly... but does anyone remember those Pokemon jam jars? I still have a Psyduck one up in my room. :P

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • eating pokemon O_o
    thats just cruel.....XD
    who wants some tentacool jellyfish jelly?
    Hm.
    Doesn't sound half bad.
    I would totally buy that if it was a brand of jelly at the store.

Someone should propose this to Nintendo, or the Pokemon Company...

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
  • Sure.... and some smoochum make-up, alakazam silverware, oh and maybe getting a vulpix as the new firefox mascot... xD
    I think that I'm actually going to change the Firefox logo on my desktop to a Vulpix now.
    xD
    That Idea is going to the Firefox users social group.
    aha

coolcatkim22

Team Rocket's Rockin'
    Years
  • I once ate a pikachu's head and it was good. Although, popsicles shaped like heads always taste good to me.
    BTW, did you hear about the Pokebread?

Back