• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who found Crasher....?

Who found Crasher Wake to be hard.

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 44 89.8%

• Total voters
    Years
    His ws easy nothing hard about him and I only brought 3 of my pokemon with me, I left the rest of my team so we could have a fair fight.

Eletabuzz vs Grayados
    Gallade (Leaf Blade) vs Quagsire
    Leafeon vs Floatzel (was the toughest bcuz of Ice fang but my Lea still murdered him with 2 Energy Balls and powerful defense so Ice Fang barely phased her.)

What some of you guys need is some training if you found it tough bcuz I trained to lvl 40 b4 battling him next Im going to 50 for Baron. Best training spot for him is the Iron Cave

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Fairly easily, actually. my team was already tons of levels above his, plus I had a Roselia and Luxray. {btw, my starter was piplup}

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    He was easy since i had my luxray on me, but then he pulled an unexpected move, i had to do it only with my empoleon :/

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    It was sort of hard. My starter was Chimchar and I had no electric type, but I did have a Roselia. The only real problem was Floatzel's speed.

UltraBlaziken

Cyber Trainer
    Years
    Rotom made it SO EASY

I found him very easy because I had a well-trained Rotom, altrough I hate how he covers weaknesses (stupid Floatzel's Ice Fang, knocked out my poor Staraptor).

lolwut

Too cute for you
    Years
    Thats what i like about the pokemon D/P/PT games. They're harder and usually your pokemon are always the same levels as the gym leaders (unless you traded) and it actually makes the game challenging unlike ruby/emerald/fire red/leaf green or silver/gold/crystal

pkmntrainerpaul

New account: P-Sign
    Years
    Easy!

For me it was so easy as beating a level 1 Wurmple with a level 100 Arceus, because my Dragonair and Torterra(both from Diamond) had own3d al his Pokemon(my Dragonair knowed Shock Wave and Thunder lol)
    If you had a difficult battle you just have to build a better team and learn your Pokemon tricky moves like this:
    Rhyperior-Shock Wave-for Water Types
    -Flamethrower-for Grass and Steel types
    Now this Rhyperior haven't one weakness at all!(well,only if the opponent pokemon uses Aqua Jet....)

Back