• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who here doesn't like Pokemon Emerald

Lord_Sesshoumaru

Not interested.
    Years
    What do you think about the older versions like G/S/C and G/R/B/Y, the color gens are all the same except the Pikachu in Yellow, so if you guys think that Emerald is a mistak, your wrong cuz that was the original plan for nintendo to make the versions in order....... Why do you think that Ruby and Sapphire first came out before Emerald? It's the same reason for R/B and G/S...! Nintendo thiught that when we are getting bored with the current versions, they release the same version but with new appearance and added new stuff........!

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    I like Emerald, I also liked the other third party games. They take whats good from the first two and puts it in a single game, with a little extra, after crystal I resolved to only buy third party games, making it tough to get my pokedexes full, but a resolve is a resolve.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    Look.
    R/S < Emerald = FR/LG
    Make sense to ya all?
    I may never have played R/S but I have hacked it and played hacks OF it...and they...in my opinion, weren't as good as Emerald.
    I got Emerald first, anyway.
    Look, it's the same price. Might as well get some extra features.

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    =O

Are you kidding NO WAY. Emerald is the BEST Hoenn game ever. If it wasn't for Emerald people would have never gotten most Jhoto pokemon into there Diamonds. Yes i know they can trade. But that is just stupid. I'll rather work hard and catch them than migrate. If it wasn't for emerald I would've never gotten my favorite shiny Shuckle. BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. If it wasn't for Emerald I would have never met Pike Queen Lucy O___________O; The beautiful Queen Of Serpentine.;) I LOVED THE BATTLE FRONTIER IN EMERALD. I love the Battle Pike, I love Tube Queen Azami. I like all the frontier brains................. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:16: :16: :16:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Are you kidding NO WAY. Emerald is the BEST Hoenn game ever. If it wasn't for Emerald people would have never gotten most Jhoto pokemon into there Diamonds. Yes i know they can trade. But that is just stupid. I'll rather work hard and catch them than migrate. If it wasn't for emerald I would've never gotten my favorite shiny Shuckle. BUT MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL. If it wasn't for Emerald I would have never met Pike Queen Lucy O___________O; The beautiful Queen Of Serpentine.;) I LOVED THE BATTLE FRONTIER IN EMERALD. I love the Battle Pike, I love Tube Queen Azami. I like all the frontier brains................. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:16: :16: :16:

great to hear it!!!, ive beaten lucy two times, & shes my favorite brain!!^_^"!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Emerald is a great game, as with all thirdparty games, like Yellow and Crystal.

Animated Pokemon, rebattling gym leaders, battling Steven in Meteor Falls...I could go on. Emerald completely topples Ruby and Sapphire, in my opinion.

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    great to hear it!!!, ive beaten lucy two times, & shes my favorite brain!!^_^"!

Good to hear ^^. Nice to be your friend as well. I am so Pike Queen Lucy obbssed that my room is full of Pike Queen Lucy posters. I have Pike Queen Lucy painted on my wall by a professional. My room is Purple. Anyone who hates Pike Queen Lucy is my enemy.

* and you don't wanna be my enemy. >.>

:16:

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Good to hear ^^. Nice to be your friend as well. I am so Pike Queen Lucy obbssed that my room is full of Pike Queen Lucy posters. I have Pike Queen Lucy painted on my wall by a professional. My room is Purple. Anyone who hates Pike Queen Lucy is my enemy.

* and you don't wanna be my enemy. >.>

*SCARY* how is lucy related to cynthia???

ShadowTails

I'm working on a better Avatar
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2015
    It's not 3rd Party... quit trying to make things up! Call it the 3rd game in the series or something because 3rd party means a game not made by Nintendo, and if anything Emerald is 2nd party as it's made by Gamefreak.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2009
    Well, I for one like it. You can also get both Kyogre, and Groudon on lvl 70!

Well, I for one like it. You can catch both Kyogre and Groudon on lvl 70! Also, their is more of a storyline.

Last edited:

supersmashbro93

Game Lover
    Years
    i hate it too two games come out and then after everyone has already spent their money they come out with this dumb third game and everyone's mad nintendo needs to cut it out

Years
    I dislike it...

To me the only good thing about it is getting all the legendaries, and thats not even that great.

The games are all depending on level pretty much, the elite four is very easy to beat and they don't even change Pokemon the second time around, unlike Fire Red, or Leaf green.

And the storyline might be longer but i don't really like it..

super-7

Glaceon King of Glaciers
    Years
    emerald was one of my fav games out of pokemon it had so much content and things to do
    the battle frontier was awesome and u can catch kyogre and groudon, i really like the story line as well
    and recieving the johto starter after completing the hoenn dex was the best part of the game it
    felt overwhelming to get my little cynda

~*Champion Shirona*~

砞砟砠砠촼촕촂吏
    Years
    i hate it too two games come out and then after everyone has already spent their money they come out with this dumb third game and everyone's mad nintendo needs to cut it out

>.> Don't be rediculous. Who was telling you to buy Sapphire and Ruby eh? NO ONE. You bought it. Anyway I bought Diamond and I love Diamond. It's always good to have the old games to look back at. Because each game has a different story line. Each game is unique in some way. I liked Sapphire, because I caught my first Feebas in it. I liked Sapphire because I went to Mirage Island in it. People please don't complain............. X____X

Back