• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who here has a black trainer card?

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Has anyone completed the trainer card challenge? I'm currently at Gold card status I've completed:

1. Platinum Flag
    2. Elite Four
    3. All 493 Pokemon (through trades)
    4. Completed a Master Rank Tough Cup

Nurse joy changes what she says when you get gold but what happens when you obtain the black card?

Cema

Dis are an wittey tietl.
    Years
    • NJ
    • Seen Jul 31, 2013
    Was does Nurse Joy say when you have a gold card?

ConfusedOne

Strength In Wisdom... I Think?
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2009
    All I've got is...

1. Elite Four
    2. Master Rank Beauty
    3. 100+ victories at the battle tower

Lil-Dill

I need to change that ^
    Years
    Ive only got the blue card :(
    I need Wi-Fi to get the platinum flag and to trade pokemon for completing National Dex.
    I need a good pokemon for contests.

Pikachu.exe

Weavile fan
    Years
    My Trainer Card is blue, because I don't go to the Underground very often, I didn't any Master Rank Contest and everything else.

~Mithos~

- Three Days Grace -
    Years
    i've got:
    elite four
    platinum flag
    100+ battles
    master rank contest

When my older brother gets home i'll get him to find out, I think he has all but the master rank contest i'll do it for him

Years
    I only have the Blue trainer card which is very common.

I'm getting close on completing my Pokedex so I'll have another star added shortly. I'm also working on the Battle Tower streak for my third star.

As for the last two, I don't participate in contests that much so I doubt I'll beat the Master Rank anytime soon. The Platinum Flag is the one I'll probably never get at all since there isn't a lot of people I know who have this game.

roxas123

Trainer
    Years
    Platinum Flag is easy. If you have a friend you can just steal their flag and vice versa. It increases even if your stealing your flag back. Oh and Nurse joy says something along the lines of this:

"Oh my that trainer card... I've seen some trainer with silver cards but you are the first one I have seen with a Gold type. I would be honnored to heal your pokemon."

and from then on whenever you heal she'll say.

"Oh hello (Insert Name) you want the usual right? I'll be pleased to take your pokemon for a moment."

Years
    I've got a black trainer card, which means I've:

- Beaten the Elite Four
    - One Master Rank (I've acctually completed every Master Rank)
    - Won 100 Consecutive Battles in the Battle Tower
    - Earned my Platinum Flag in the Underground
    - Captured all 493 Pokemon (Traded hacks off of sites and then released them after I entered them into my dex)

This summer I've had a lot of free time and this is the main game I've been playing since I've beaten most of my other ones.

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    i have 4 Stars, and an Orange Decorated Trainer Card.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sora_8920

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    Whoops, i got confused with the color thingy. Gold decorated Trainer Card. and again, 4 Stars.

magpie

Rocket Vigilante
    Years
    I have a Gold card. All I need to do is win 100 battles in the Battle Tower.

Errr...actually you need to have completed four of the five Trainer Star challenges in order to obtain the Gold Trainer Card...

No Stars = Basic Red Trainer Card
    One Star = Blue Trainer Card
    Two Stars = Bronze Trainer Card
    Three Stars = Silver Trainer Card
    Four Stars = Gold Trainer Card
    Five Stars = Black Trainer Card

Here they are and can be done in ANY order:

1. 100 consecutive wins in the Battle Tower.
    2. Beat all 5 Master Rank Super Contests.
    3. Complete the National Pokedex to 482+.
    4. Get the Platinum Flag from the Underground (by capturing 50 flags in the Underground).
    5. Become the Sinnoh League Champion

Last edited:
    Back