• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who here still plays Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2?

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2008
    Okay. So here's my PS 2 timeline. I buy the game when I'm like 13 or something. I remember it was one of my most played N64 games. I absolutely loved it, it's one of my top 5 favorite games of ALL TIME for any console/and pc. ..And then I don't touch it for a few years, as with most of my games, I move onto other things. But the great thing was that I brought it to college during my freshmen year. WOW, we played the sh*t outta of that game. I guess I was lucky all my roommates and hallmates still had good feelings towards Pokemon. We had minigame tourmanents, and 2 VS 2 battles. At one point, there were eight of us in one room screaming and hollering at who would win the last mini-game round. Once you realize how awesome this game in terms of multiplayer, it takes it a step above.

DaiLinn

Furry for Lucario
    Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2010
    I love playing Stadium with friends but I don't have many friends to play it with. =<

Got Stadium 2 on my computer though and have been playing it. :3

Years
  • I want to play PS2 again but I can't be bothered plugging in my N64. Might do it soon or now maybe. I'm up to the Ultra Ball cup but that's not the only thing I do. I think I can beat the E4 now that I'm better at the game. I still haven't got Mew or Mewtwo and don't know how to get them. Does anyone know how I get them?

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    Well, im playing it, but not constantly. I alredy completed PokeCup, and i'm stuck at Giovanni. (Pkmn Stadium 2). I am almost finishin the school challenge.
    Im not a fan of this game, but i like it!

[Sorry for my english, brazilian...]

speedhost101

Electric pokemon master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2008
    Aren't you supposed to get Mew and/or Mewtwo in your gameboy game first?

fade101

I rawr youu!!
    Years
  • Yea, i like played stadium 2 just now... how do i get lugia or ho-oh???? i know its a dumb question but c'mon somebody help me!!!

Years
  • I would like that everybody here would still play Pokémon because that is the main content of the Forum xD

Yeah, I still play it, not as much as I used to though

Years
  • Woot. Owned the Ultra Cup. I just needed to use 1 extra continue and i had like 5 so i'm up to master rank. ten i've clocked the game, lol. I liked Earl's Academy and I just realised how fun the mini-games were when I played them again. Hitmontop minigame owns.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm currently working on my Stadium 2(Called Pokemon Stadium outside of Japan). Really O.o;

I'm trying to get ahold of Pokemon Stadium Gold and Silver (Called Stadium 2 outside of Japan)

A three game series:

-Pokemon Stadium (Japan Only)
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Stadium_(Japanese)
    -Pokemon Stadium 2 (aka Stadium)
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Stadium_(English)
    -Pokemon Stadium GS (aka Stadium 2)
    https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pokémon_Stadium_2

They should've made a 4th Stadium Game D:

Back