• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen who is better flygon salamance or exploud

Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2004
    FLYGON! iS THE BEST POKEMON IN THE WORLD!
    And it is easer to get than salamence thing and I do not like it.
    FLYGON.

Eternal Night

In love with Kurt(NC).
    Years
    Well my fav out of the three is Flygon. ALso it is a multy typ. Though Salamance is the strongest out of the three. As for Exploud i realy don;t use that one. I would realy just say not to.
    I will go with Flygon over all though. I think it is over all well rounded.

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
    I say Salamance. Since its stronger and rare. I wouldn't take Exploud since its easy to obtain and not very rare. I will also take Flygon but I like Salamence better :D

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
    Flygon is the worst...not meaning to offend anyone who likes Flygon but it can't learn Dragon Dance...Salamence is good and I dunno about Exploud...Me=Idiot.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
    *Frosty will list all pros and cons for them... (all ignoring new stuff from FR/LG)

Salamence
    pro: hugh movepool, with a great physical attack power and dragon dance, Salamence proves itself to be one of the most dangerous opponent (hmm... perhaps not most dangerous but still threatening)

con: x4 ice weakness, no defensive power... very inflexible as it can do nothing but sweep sweep and sweep more. Quite useless after it's paralyzed (then it's just free shots for ice beam, and that paralyze totally waste out the dragon dance speed boost)

Flygon
    pro: levitate is always handy... quite average stats as Flygon's stats don't vary that much... it can somewhat special sweep with a little help from using earthquake as well. Highest defensive stats among the 3.

con: the only dragon type without dragon dance... earthquake and return along with HP is the only physical attacks it can ever learn that's decent. And it's not that flexible in special sweeping as well with limitations of crunch, flamethrower, hp, or solarbeam/sunny day. still x4 ice weakness which hurts

Exploud
    pro: classical sleep talk, along with a great 2vs2 move hyper voice. the high hp makes it immune to seismic toss... Can learn extrasensory which is by far best psychic attacks (high HIGH PP). Like most other normal types, it have a good movepool in both the physical and special department. You can always have lots of fun risking swagger too =p *c*

con: weak weak defense... hopefully the high hp can help in that. Its ability is close to useless... plus there are much better normal types as well which is the primary reason why it's UU at the moment.*

Back