• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is more annoying? Men or Women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
Years
  • Now this isn't a thread for people to go bashing the opposite sex but I was just reading a blog where the blogger was asking the general public who they thought was the most annoying and why.

This might be fun to understand what makes others tick about the opposite sex.

Like Guys who don't listen the first time and then get mad at you and tell you you're nagging when you tell them again.

Or girls who twist a guys words into something else when all a guy meant was something simple.

anyway what annoys you about the opposite sex and who do you think is more annoying? :)

Last edited:

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • There's no way to decide one way or the other.

Men can be idiots and buttholes, but can be pretty awesome overall.

Women can be good friends and understanding, or petty balls of Satan.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I agree with Diglett, actually. I tend to find both genders very annoying. From personal experience, girls spread annoying lies, go behind my back, etc. and guys are arrogant, buttholes, etc.

But I'm not saying every girl/guy is like that. lol

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • You can't really make a generalization like that and hope it to be accurate. There are annoying people on both sides of the gender gap. It comes down to the individual.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • I'm not asking for evidence or a generalisation... I asked for your opinions on what you find annoying about the other sex and why you find them more annoying...wow :S

Asrodrig

#1 Meowth fan
    Years
  • You can't really make a generalization like that and hope it to be accurate. There are annoying people on both sides of the gender gap. It comes down to the individual.

This. There are certain traits, of course, that make either sex more or less annoying, but it all depends on the specific person.

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • ok wow... people on this site are either overly accepting which is really annoying, stupid and can't read that i asked for your opinion and not some evidence of it or are just TOO politically correct...

All I want is people to discuss their experiences with both sex and talk about the traits of each that they themselves find annoying :| It was fun on the other blog but people here suck the life out of everything, try to over analyse things and are just plain boring...

It could have been something you found in a relationship or something but nooo it has to have evidence and be politically correct.

UGH

ok just lock this thread, this place is annoying. I reckon I'll quit and stalk to pokemon section only :S

Rucario

Madam you see before you stand
    Years
  • Both genders piss me off dearly. The guys that piss me off were usually the jocks that were just morons in general. The chicks usually were okay with me, but the ones that pissed me off were ones that usually just made fun of me behind my back. :|

AntiZero

Remember?
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2014
    The answer for this is probably going to change depending on whether the answerer is male or female.

Certain males are annoying, and certain females are annoying. Saying that one gender is more annoying would be stereotyping that gender. Not all males are annoying, and not all females are annoying. I guess it depends on what people consider "annoying".

Roxichu

Blastoff at the Speed of Light
    Years
  • Men, but I'm probably certainly biased.:cross-eye

I just don't like the way they rate females on a "scale" based solely on their physical appearance. I think that's degrading and objectifying.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
  • Closing this so people stop reporting it and the OP requested it locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back