• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is sexier? - revived + split

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
    Years
    May is definetly sexiest. In fact I honestly think they wanted to portray her as a tease or even a whore.

You've got to be ****ing kidding. Look at Dawn! She's practically an Eskimo Hooker!

Speaking of her, who the hell wears a mini-skirt, and a scarf, ski hat, and ski boots?

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    You've got to be ****ing kidding. Look at Dawn! She's practically an Eskimo Hooker!

Speaking of her, who the hell wears a mini-skirt, and a scarf, ski hat, and ski boots?

lmao

I would have to go with misty or Cynthia.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021

"Eskimo hooker"? Ignoring the beanie, a huge amount of girls will wear that stuff. Although it's not really ski boots...I call them "snow boots" although I'm not really sure what they're called XD Usually with tights, though

sonicisrad

^ Yes he is. ^
    Years
    I wouldn't say Dawn because well, yea.
    Misty? Um.....nah, too naggy for me.
    May? Probs the ideal of the 3 but....

it's Nurse Joy for me, Pink hair rocks, like Amy Rose, but not a Hedgehog.

EagleVision1999

Commander
    Years
    james is without a doubt the sexiest character. hey there was an "other" option ^_^

I agree with that^^
    Besides, it's a little weird to ask "who's sexiest?" when talking about ten years old girls...*shivers*
    It's just my opinion though, so feel free to ignore it, if you disagree....

Now that I think of it, I'm surpriesed nobody's mentioned Musashi yet...doesn't she look good (big breast...)? And she's grown.

Last edited:

Nodorsho

Do you want to be my pet? <3
    Years
    I concur with nakoma and EagleVision1999. James is without a doubt the hottest character from the Pokemon anime. I love him <3

I am rather surprised that no one has said Jessie yet. Unlike Misty, May, and Dawn, she actually is sexy *admits to having a girl crush on her*

Back