• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen who is that girl in the Old Chateau?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 7, 2009
    For those of you who havent noticed this, sometimes when you enter the room with the eyes (where you can catch gengar and hauntar when a GBA game is in the DS) in the room directly to your right a little girl apears, walks around for a second and then leaves the room. But when you go into the room shw was in so never apears nor is she anywhere else in the mansion.

Does anybody know what is up with her?

POKéMIKE1

AKA meejle
    Years
    For those of you who havent noticed this, sometimes when you enter the room with the eyes (where you can catch gengar and hauntar when a GBA game is in the DS) in the room directly to your right a little girl apears, walks around for a second and then leaves the room. But when you go into the room shw was in so never apears nor is she anywhere else in the mansion.

Does anybody know what is up with her?

She's supposed to be a ghost. I think there's a butler as well.

Rileyslucario

Brownie lover
    Years
    A ghost. She is actually neccissary in the game because if you don't trick the clock, to get rotom you may have to wait till eleven.
    But if you've seen one ghost, its about 9:30,
    and if you've seen two, its about 8:00
    (The ghost thing isn't true in Platinum, you can get rotom anytime after 8:30)
    The time may be earlier. This is just small estimations.
    And somebody is going to disagree with me.

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I've seen her multiple times in both Diamond and Platinum (different saves), but I've never seen the butler for some reason.

Johnny590

It's cute how you think I care
    Years
    I've never encountered the butler, but I saw the girl multiple times both in Diamond and Platinum.

She pretty much freaked me out the first time I saw her, I immediately thought "Oh [censored]. This girl is like that ghost in the R/B/Y games you had to unveil using the Silph Scope!!"

Then it turned out to be nothing. x)

Ayselipera

I once heard someone say that the little girl and butler might have been Mr. Backlots daughter and butler. And that the statue in his office is the one thats missing in the Old Chateau. I don't know if this has already been proven or whatever?

Back