• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the best Dragon Master?

Who do you think is the best Dragon Master?

• Lance

Votes: 19 79.2%
  • Drake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None like them both the same

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • None don't like any of them

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Ok guys who do you think is the best dragon master out of the Elite 4 Lance and Drake

I think lance is the best because he looks cool and he has Dragonite which is a pretty strong Pokemon?

Pokemon_Veteran

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    -coughs and whacks Pokemon_Veteran with a stick- Ya forgot Clair. She is a Dragon Master as well, ya know. But out of the two there, I'd pick Lance. =P

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    I edited my post i forget i was talking about the best dragon master out of the Elite 4 sorry XD

Pokemon_Veteran

TeamMagmaGengar

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I like Lance because of his Aerodactyl and Dragonite, but also Drake because his pok?mon are at a higher level than Lance's.

Belreza

A.K.A Foamy...FREAK!!
    Years
    Ok for me i would have to say Lance because the dude is cool and his line up of pokemon is very clever.

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
    I would have to say Drake. Lance doesn't train his Pokemon that well, seeing how most of his moves miss so often. Drakes Pokemon IMO are far better trained and would stand a better chance of beating someone in a battle IRL.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I perfer Clair because her strongest pokemon is a Kingdra. I also think she is so cool>_< . I love Knigdra and her.

Back