• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Who is the best HM slave in FireRed?

spike6958

TCG Collector
Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I'm trying to find a good HM slave for my team as i don't wanna fill up my main fighters moves with HM's can anyone recommend any?

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Krabby does wonders, so does Gyarados but why would you wanna waste him right?

Years
    • US
    • Seen May 28, 2009
    I used Meowth for Flash and Cut, he can probably learn others,
    I also used him for sacrificial purposes.
    Meowth + Duel Battle + Golem + Explosion = Fast leveling haha...

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Oh, and Ursaring, that thing learns practically EVERYTHING. ('cept Fly)

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Can't you get it in the Sevii Islands?

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Sneasel is an okay pokemon to learn diff. HM's. like the others have said already gyarados, kingler, and ursaring are good HM slaves. Snorlax is also a good one. ;)

Years
    • Age 42
    • Seen May 2, 2008
    MEW can learn all! ^^ try find him!

DRAGONITE can learn all except Flash.

If You wanna a poke just to fill with HMs, it's him. I'd recommend put Fly, Surf, Rock Smash and Strenght, than you can battle with him too.

But if you haven't yet finished the game before, and don't have this poke, try first a non-bird pokemon, than try to find a Dratini at Safari and evolve him with rare candy. Psyduck can learn good ones, only Cut and Fly not, but he's easy to catch and don't need to evolve. Krabby is a good one too, as people said. Gyarados don't have Cut or Fly.

\\Ceiran//

up to my neck in piplups!
    Years
  • MEW can learn all! ^^ try find him!

DRAGONITE can learn all except Flash.

If You wanna a poke just to fill with HMs, it's him. I'd recommend put Fly, Surf, Rock Smash and Strenght, than you can battle with him too.

But if you haven't yet finished the game before, and don't have this poke, try first a non-bird pokemon, than try to find a Dratini at Safari and evolve him with rare candy. Psyduck can learn good ones, only Cut and Fly not, but he's easy to catch and don't need to evolve. Krabby is a good one too, as people said. Gyarados don't have Cut or Fly.

Mew as an HM slave?

lol. you, sir, have extravagant taste :)
    a farfetch'd/kingler combo works well

Lobo

Pidgeotto used Fly.
    Years
  • I used Meowth for Flash and Cut, he can probably learn others,
    I also used him for sacrificial purposes.
    Meowth + Duel Battle + Golem + Explosion = Fast leveling haha...

Meowth is an awesome HM slave even though he doesnt learn all of them, solely because of his Pickup ability. What other HM slave can give you a random rare candy or PP up every once in a while.

Back