• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who is the best legenadry in the game?

rishi 20

xxX-Rishi_G-Xxx
Years
  • Same as the title, what do guys think here are the options:

1. looks:palkia
    2.strenth:giranta
    3.agility/staimna: darkria

4 and overall: (now sure)

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • 1.Looks: Celebi
    2.Strength: Arceus
    3.Agility/Stamina: Darkrai

Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2007
    I always thought Mew looked the coolest.

Mewtwo is a beast. I'd vote for him as the strongest. Well, him or Deoxys.

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    deoxys looks the coolest (cmon he has 4 forms!) and rayquaza is a beast, so he gets my power vote, and overall is lugia, my all time fav

Last edited:

BlueEew

PokeProject - GO!
    Years
  • Coolest: Mew,
    Strongest: Raikou/Mew,
    Abilty/Staimna: Mew,

I say Mew for the strongest because he can learn all the TM's and used properly can be a beast, also for the last one because he as many abilities.

I haven't used and D/P Pokemon yet so I didn't include them.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Coolest: Dialga or Articuno
    Strongest: Mewtwo or Deoxys
    Abilty/Staimna: Mew

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • Are you people actually looking at their stats? Some of you are way off base.

Appearance? Too subjective to pick one. There is no definitively "best-looking" Pokemon. As for power, no Pokemon in existence outmuscles Deoxys-A. Speed? Deoxys-S. Defense? Deoxys-D. HP? Giratina, one of only a few defensive legendaries.

If you bothered to look at the stats you'd see that Deoxys reigns over other all legendaries in terms of individual stats. Arceus, however, has the highest combined base stats, so it could go either way in a battle.

Years
  • Are you people actually looking at their stats? Some of you are way off base.

Appearance? Too subjective to pick one. There is no definitively "best-looking" Pokemon. As for power, no Pokemon in existence outmuscles Deoxys-A. Speed? Deoxys-S. Defense? Deoxys-D. HP? Giratina, one of only a few defensive legendaries.

If you bothered to look at the stats you'd see that Deoxys reigns over other all legendaries in terms of individual stats. Arceus, however, has the highest combined base stats, so it could go either way in a battle.

i agree with Ichida. arcues does have the highest base stats of any pokemon, it is also backed up with the ability to be any type, with a seemingly limitless move pool range.

Years
  • to be honest though, every ledgend is different. the regis are designed to be walls. rayquaza, mewtwo, pal & dai are born sweepers. every ledgend has their own base stats. it is pokemon like mew, celebi, jirachi, shaymin, manaphy & arceus who have the best all round stats.

Mizer

That a Banana in Your Pocket?
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 27, 2007
    1. looks: Arceus
    2.strenth: Regigas
    3.agility/staimna: Raikou/Regigas

4 and overall: Arceus

MasterZ

The Unbeatable Viking of Fury
    Years