• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who is the best legenadry in the game?

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
    Pretty sure you all forgot that Zapdos is still the strongest PKMN of all - I demolished a lvl. 100 Golem with Thunder and then I laughed at the guy...

K, so that didn't actually happen - but Zapdos is still the best, although Mewtwo and Defensive Deoxys are pretty cool looking...

Super Puppy

The Jar of Almonds
    Years
    Looks: Rayquaza
    Strength: Rayquaza
    Abilities/Stamina: Rayquaza

Hahaha! I love 'em. Rayquaza is so eventual.

In all seriousness, I think that the legendary dogs are great looking, but of course I'm a dog-lover. I'm an old Articuno fan too, and I find it incredibly graceful. Then again, Celebi is awsome-looking too. I guess I have a five-way tie for looks. Giratina is certainly strong, with stats matching some of my weaker Lv.100's even when I first caught it at Lv.70. That thing's a powerhouse. Definatley my vote for Strength. For Ability and Stamina, I'd say that Mew pretty much covers it. Synchronize is a great ability, plus it can learn any attack which is nice. Not to mention the super-strong-legendary-awsomeness.

And, not to offend anyone or anything, but I think both Dialga and Palkia are not much in the looks department. They're just... not... good-looking, I guess.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'd have to say Arceus the standard Extremespeed Arceus is nearly impossible to take down once it gets one or two Swords Dances under its belt. Other than Arceus, Mewtwo and Deoxys (Attack) are still as lethal as ever.
    Arcanine 100%.

Although Giratina Is very strong.. I still prefer Arcanine.
    Arcanine isn't a legendary. <.<
    what about ho-oh didnt u think bout dem
    Ho-oh isn't really that great. We all like to get raped by Stealth Rock, Rock Slide and Stone Edge, don't we? -.- It used to be a great counter for Groudon and Kyogre, but now that it's the one being countered, it isn't that great anymore. If you try to use Ho-oh these days, your opponent will just switch in Palkia, laugh at you and force you to switch or let Ho-oh faint.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2007
    I still have to go whit mew the new pokemon are cool but mew is the best.

Years
    Actually, Arceus is pretty strong, like smarties said, just get a baton passing swords dancing scizor or a ninjask, three swords dance, BP to arceus, and just about any move will nearly kill you. If it was anime, even false swipe would kill :[]

Years
    Actually, Arceus is pretty strong, like smarties said, just get a baton passing swords dancing scizor or a ninjask, three swords dance, BP to arceus, and just about any move will nearly kill you. If it was anime, even false swipe would kill :[]

arcues is the most powerful pokemon to date, it can be any type, it has the highest base stats and its SIG move allways get a stab.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Why the heck would you need Baton Passing when Arceus is a much more reliable Swords Dancer itself? The Speed Boosts from Ninjask are pretty useless because it will mostly be Extreme Speeding, which only Rock and Steel types resist and only Ghosts are immune to and as we all know, Rock and Steel types aren't exactly the fastest Pokémon around so Earthquake will take care of those, which just leaves Ghost types that Shadow Claw takes care of. So yeah, why BP Swords Dances when you can set up faster by giving Arceus Swords Dance? It's not like it needs anything else in the last moveslot anyway.

Gengar man

Gengar lover
    Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2007
    coolest:Giratina hands down
    Strongest:palkia
    Agiity and Stamina: Palkia

[and Arceus is dead weight i know from expierence]

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Let me just take some time to point out the most retarded, pointless ones: Groudon, Kyogre, Latios, Latias, Jirachi, Registeel, Rayquaza, Regirock, Giratina, Dialga, Darkrai, Shaymin, Cresselia, Mesprit, Regigigas.

Moving on up to a lower retardation level: Mewtwo, Regice, Azelf, Uxie, Arceus, Deoxys, Entei, Manaphy, Phione, Palkia.

Then: Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Celebi, Lugia, Ho-Oh, Heatran.

Next: Mew, Suicune.

My personal preference is Articuno. x3

Cacttus

Sigh
    Years
    • Seen Jan 3, 2016
    i agree with your 3 but if no found spiritombs weakness and if you consideer it a legendary i think spiritomb

Toshinden

Up-and-coming
    Years
    Arcanine isn't a legendary. <.<

For some reason, I recall back in the early days, that even though Arcanine wasn't a real legendary, it was still listed as one in the Pokédex (similar to how Growlithe is now a "Puppy" PKMN). I'm not sure if that still applies now, or if they finally changed it, but that's how it was.

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
    " Who is the best legenadry in the game?"
    That would be Arceus with superious everything!!

But best legendary in the series: Deoxys.

even if those choices are made based on stats and ability, they look pretty good as well, esp if you compare them to that FAT bloated catapiller, which aparently has wings, yes those big black things its got waving in the air like some crazed football fan or like 'Chandler' from Friends.
    And those stubbuley little legs which it doesnt even need cos its a ghost... actually that pretty much goes for those wing things its got going on, imagine it trying to run after another pokemon, it just wouldnt happen!! not to mention it'll probably have a heart attack...
    ...oh wait its already dead!! :P
    Whats with that face aswell? it looks like a bent soup spoon!
    The only move it should know is 'Sit On' :\ , yep i made that up :knockedou (oh if u havent figured it out im talking about Girantina), where Girantina sits on other pokemon for a OHKO. but instead it has a really cool move, how does that work out? its like getting some peanut butter and jam spread (man, i love that stuff! :P) and putting it on a pizza, where as i would of liked it on bread.

...oh by the way, just incase u didnt realise, i dont like the way Girantina looks. I reckon, they should do an episode called "Pimp My Pokemon" :cool: which Girantina gets a make over.. and maybe get x-ibit to do a guest voice act in the ep.
    :shocked: erm... i think i started thinking about this to much with the x-ibit stuff so i'll leave it there!!
    GIRIANTINA U LOLZER

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 8, 2009
    Spoiler:

i agree with your 3 but if no found spiritombs weakness and if you consideer it a legendary i think spiritomb

It's not a legendary because it is nowhere near the Pokedex numbers of legendaries, and the only legendaries that can breed are Manaphy and Phione, therefore making Spiritomb non-legendary.

Back