• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who is the best legenadry in the game?

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2008
    I would have to say arceus, because he is an all around excellent character with stats that can match and excel over many other pokemon, unless u used action replay e.c.t also his advantage to change types depending plates is excellent i also like his stats for his hindering max nature being 333 everything but his benificial nature is extremly good having 403 in all his stats if he is raised right

Fragger

Goon.
    Years
  • Arcanine Is a legendary, Google It.

#059 - Arcanine - Legendary Pokemon - I can assure you Arcanine Is a legendary with some proof. If you think otherwise, don't quote this If you feel touched and keep scrolling down.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
  • Arcanine, on the contrary, Fragger, is not actually a legendary. However, he is considered a legendary to some people. However, since Arcanine does not have any of the typical characteristics the legendaries have been known to posses, he is not aknowledged as a legendary pokemon to the majority of people.

Example, Arcanine is a wild pokemon. He is not an event pokemon or an in-game featured legendary that is standalone. Legends, due to their lack of gender, are not breedable. Arcanine is. Legends normally don't have a pre-evolutionary state, however Arcanine has Growlithe. Those are just a few of the major differences.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I would have to say arceus, because he is an all around excellent character with stats that can match and excel over many other pokemon, unless u used action replay e.c.t also his advantage to change types depending plates is excellent i also like his stats for his hindering max nature being 333 everything but his benificial nature is extremly good having 403 in all his stats if he is raised right

Arceus's stats cap at 372, not 403, and it's legally impossible for all their stats to reach the maximum, since natures raise one stat and lower another.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Looks: Mew
    Strength: Mewtwo
    Abilities/Stamina: Mew/Mewtwo/Lugia

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • I love how you all seem to be classifying ability and stamina together as if they weren't completely different things.

Nekonron

Aspiring Pokémon Master
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    I love how you all seem to be classifying ability and stamina together as if they weren't completely different things.

I look at it as either stamina or ability wise :15:

djbdh 1

RANKED 21 FOR TEAM ARCEUS!!!!!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    ledgendaries

not sure risj but mlooks definately not sandeep

☼Charlie☼

要素のマスター
    Years
  • Arcanine Is a legendary, Google It.

#059 - Arcanine - Legendary Pokemon - I can assure you Arcanine Is a legendary with some proof. If you think otherwise, don't quote this If you feel touched and keep scrolling down.
    I think what they meant is that in the Pokedex, each pokemon is called something else like snake pokemon or mice pokemon. In Arcanine's page, it is called "legendary pokemon".

wolfie1177

PC needs to get more brutal!!!
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2021
    actually, arcanine is listed as "legendary pokemon" in the pokedex, and says something like it has been long revered for its regal looks or something. i just looked it up

ultima2096

~baka baka
    Years
  • lol, i like the way this thread has gone off topic. Instead people are listing there favourite legendaries, which seem to have certain skills as 'best looking' or 'stamina'.
    Any pokemon can be good looking if you max its beauty stat :P . And any pokemon can have high stamina, providing you give it moves with high pp ;)

but then again i do like to moan about how stupid girantina looks (yep that pokemon that looks like some form of wierd squashed frog ontop wat appears to be a large and flabby catapillar)

haha, theres even a topic on wether or not arcanine is a legendary. which it isnt as it forfills very little/none of the criteria.

anywho my favourite is Mewtwo, cos its the best looking and has high stamina.
    and the pokedex in RBY said arcanine is legendary so it must be (come on, even though prof.oak is a genius in creating the initial and national dexes. he's old and probably a bit senile. would you believe the pokedex entry 'Pidgey: The legendary pokemon'!!)

thats my fourty-eight dollars and fifty-two cents :)

Last edited:
    Back