• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the best starter pokemon in Sinnoh region

Who do you think is the best starter in Sinnoh Region

• Total voters

Masami

:D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2008
    For battling, Torterra is not best, but I love him anyway

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2007
    Thanks for the advice but without advantages who do you think is the strongest?

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    I think the best starter Pokemon in Sinnoh region is Turtwig.

~Rene~ :t025:

Umi Ryuzaki

アデ
    Years
    chimchar i think that is the best starter pokemon in sinnoh Now is a Infernape is one ofmy powerful pokemon and I have 3 chimchar in the boxes

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I think Piplup is the best. The other two are okay, too.. but still.. penguins for the win!

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Battle-wise, it is pretty much undisputed that infernape is the best, though they all play different roles. Cool-wise, thta's more of an opinion. I prefer prinplup and empoleon actually...

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'd say Chimchar..
    For some reason the Fire starter Pokemon always seem to be the most powerful,
    at least in the earlier stages. Fully evolved though, I think Empoleon might be the best.

Still, this all comes from the opinion of a person who doesn't really like any of the D/P starters. ^^;;

Gold19

Yes, I'm that One Guy
    Years
    Chimchar would be the best starter pokemon in Sinnoh because if you don't start with Chimchar then you have to catch a Ponyta.

Back