• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is the hottest

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Hmmmmm maybe Misty , she looks so sexy in that short outfit (similar to Bra's outfit from DBGT)

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    XD Wow.... >> Can I have a say in this even though I'm a female? XD

I think...I vote for Flannery.

She was awesome in the anime.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
    Meh, I'm a girl too, but... if I were a guy I'd say...

Nurse Joy, Flannery, or Clair. Maybe May if she were a bit older.

Misty's pretty when her hair is down. *nods* Yep.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well, I'm a guy...Which is easy to believe, sweeties. ^.^
    I have to say, WHITNEY! X3!! <3 She's teh hawtest character in Pokémon! X3

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    I like Flannery, that chick from Pokemon 3, and Jessie (who don't love Team Rocket???)

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I also like Lily and Violet. o__0
    Me too, Violet is the most prettiest Cerulean sister (in a different league than Misty), Lily's uber cute and hot
    But I have my own hotties

Clair: I'm not Crystal Clair for nothing.
    Hotness: her hair and her choice of apparrel makes her hot. And something about that ponytail has it's own hotness....
    Cuteness: her hair and her face makes her look cute. Especially that casual outfit of hers *glomp*
    Beauty: her head basically looks beautiful aside from the elegance of her gym costume. And blue is a beautiful color

Cassidy: she's the second hottest and most incredible girl on the anime. I mean she's a golden blond who wears a tightish black dress with a short skirt and hot pink plastic earrings. What more could you want.
    Mary: she looks so slick and has this conservative-ish look going on.
    Liza: she has those earrings! And she's like Cassidy and Misty fused together.
    Prima: she looks like Clair and Miyamoto had a baby!
    Miyamoto: the most beautiful mother in the show (she's Jessie's mom, remember). I dont know why she's so beautiful, she just is.
    Whitney: since when isn't she
    Winona: more beautiful than hot, it's because of her mistyness and how cuddly she looks.
    Misty: in the episode For Crying out Loud and when she's a mermaid.
    Erika: only because Pokesho-Soara got me into her (not much though)
    Hinata: she's 00ber awesome!

Honorable mentions
    Annie and Oakley, Kid, Delia, Prof Ivy, Luana, Sabrina, Bianca, Wendy, Domino, Marina (Dani), Marina (Orange Island)
    Wow! I like too many girls!

Back