• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is this girl?

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    Pokesho recently added the icon of the girl below. And he sais that she's named Juuri. Who is she? What episode did she appear in?
    Who is this girl?

And the old man below. Who is he? What episode did he appear in?
    Who is this girl?

TIA
    ~Maxim

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If I could see the pictures, I'd probably be able to tell you... but I can't...

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    I believe your talking about the girl from Pokemon Ranger ;P (isn't her name like Hinta or is sleep deprivation getting to me? XD)

Maxim

Heavy Metal Alchemist
    Years
    You don't see pictures? Strange! I see. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE POKEMON RANGER GIRL! I KNOW HER! I am talking about Juuri. I have no idea who is she. Pokesho has put her icon in the special episode section. She must appear in some Chronicles episode. I also have no idea who is the old man.

Back