• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is ure fav. rap or R&B artist

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Wait...marvin gaye and Luther Vandraws are all blues...another favorite of mine lol

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I have to admit even though I don't like new people in rap nowadays, Kanye West is doing good so far and I liked all of his songs, and Jesus walks is something everyone can listen to which is good.

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    A few maybe, but others who try to make "positive" rap songs have cursing that is so obvious to the censor. Even though its a bad example, I like that "Why" song from Jadakiss, its my favourite of the "positive" type of songs, because of the lyrical flow.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    i like kanye west,eminem,snoop dogg,chingy,ludacris,twista,jay-z, and Outkast......

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    LiquidThunder said:
    A few maybe, but others who try to make "positive" rap songs have cursing that is so obvious to the censor. Even though its a bad example, I like that "Why" song from Jadakiss, its my favourite of the "positive" type of songs, because of the lyrical flow.
    Ya to much cussing, but the song acutally has a semigood message and the flow is perfect...

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    A good rap song to me has to have absolutly have nice rythem, something I can move my head to, XD and has to have all or nearly rhyming lyrics, most of the rappers now a days don't have either, and just trying to make easy money off some crappy songs.

His Infernal Majesty

Eric Griffin <333
    Years
    Jay Z,LL Cool J (Headsprung
    Who is ure fav. rap or R&B artist
    ^_~) Lil Flip, Ludacris(Act a Fool),Chingy,Lil Wane,50,Ja Rule and Usher (Yeah)

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I'm starting to like G-Unit, before it was mainly 50 Cent who I thought just made them appear, but after a while I now like Lloyd Banks, and even though I really didn't like Young Buck's style, I'm starting to like his flow.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    R&B: Marvin Gaye, Beyonce(And Destiny's Child), Usher, Whitney Houston, R. Kelly, Alica Keys, Athea Franklin, Stevie Wonder, Luther Vandross, Bayface, Mary J. Blige, Ashanti, and much more(can't list all)

Rap: Jay-Z, Mase, P. Diddy, LL Cool J, Ja Rule, 50 Cent, Lloyd Banks, Missy Eillott, Run DMC, 2Pac(some of his songs), Notorious B.I.G(some of his songs), Nelly, and others.

Most of the time I listen more R&B than Rap, but some Rap is awesome.

I currently love that new song Snoop Dogg did it is called "Drop It Like Its Hot". Also the new Destiny Child song "Lose My Breath". And "My Boo" by Usher and Alica Keys. Have anyone heard these songs before? Those are really good songs. I will tell you guys more about the music I listen to and currently love. ^___^

Last edited:

Phantom Necromancer

Master of the machines
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2005
    My Favorite rappers/groups:
    1.Lloyd Bank$(i have every mixtape he made)
    2.50 cent
    3.Outkast
    4.Young Buck
    5.Cam'Ron

Tsukasa

KWR
    Years
    Its Trillvile,Cutty,lil Scrappy and lil john, frigin music is the best lol, im listing to Some cut right now lol,cant get enough of that song im stuck to it!And who forget the best Ludacris! lol hes off the chain

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Please don't post in or revive threads that have gone a month without posting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back