• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who is Your Fav Naruto Character?

Who Is Your Fav Naruto Character?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Persona

Banned
    Years
    lol i bet this question has been asked a million times, but.......i'm gonna ask it neways!!! if u can't choose which 1, i'll give u a multiple choice, lol i bet u know who my fave character would be ;)

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Gaara is definitely! <3 I'm obsessed with him

But I have other favorites too. I like Shikamaru, Kankuro, Temari, Kakashi, Haku, Sasuke, Rock Lee and..Itachi.

..How can you not see the poll? o.o

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Naruto: Unique + adorable~~ + kyuubi + ramen + cute and random Naruto~ishness actions - the dub's new phrase "believe it" = <3<3

Kiba and Akamaru: Kiba ish simply adorabe~ishly adorable -- so ish Akamaru ;D-- and I just love his personality.

Sakura: eep, not quite the long haired Sakura, though. :o I liked her much better when she cut her hair. Her S-kpm ['Sasuke-kun' per minute 8D] went down alot, and she finally stopped being so love-struck...not really, but close to it. Still, I like Sakura's personality, even if she is pink at its fullest. X3; She isn't exactly the stereotypical damsel-in-distess~like herione and she has a unique persona. Plus, Inner-Sakura ish just a female version of Naruto which means she ish also <3. 8D

Rock Lee: Just watch him, he'll be your favorite, too. Buuut, Mari suggests that if you watch the dub, disregard his icky icky voice. >o

Furea-chan

Sleep
    Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2015
    Wow... Definetly Haku.
    Well I have others like Temari, Kankuro, Naruto, Sasuke and Kakakshi, Gaara, uh..and Itachi!!! Ad Neji Hinata and Rock Lee

CyBeastSaber

I'M BACK!
    Years
    You guys know my most favorite character of course. *points to name*
    My other favorites are Negi, Haku, Shino, Kakashi, Hinata, Lee, Itachi (even though he is a bad guy, he still is bad*ss), and um...... I think that's it. Oh wait. And the new Gaara (still has some tight moves). He looks a bit tighter than when he was all power-hungry for himself.

mew2_v1

The Unknown
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Sep 14, 2010
    Naruto
    Sasuke
    Kakashi
    Rock Lee
    Shikamaru
    Kiba
    Jiraiya
    Gai

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Naruto is my favorite character, He's so cute and unique=3 + I love his slight obsession with ramen <3...XD
    ~Mandy

Peach

Finnish Love ♥
    Years
    I don't even watch the show XD
    But still I like Naruto and Sasuke the best =D

Kijin

The Devil You Know.
    Years
    Shampoo said:
    Sakura ish just teh pink and Tenten is just so awesome =D
    Two in the pink, one in the stink, amirite?

Although I've cosplayed Kiba, I'd go with Itachi as my favorite character. All of the ones on the list, save kakashi, are fairly worthless in the overall plot development... except Gaara who listens to Linkin Park in his room while trying to slit his wrists but failing, so he writes depressing angst poetry about how he can't even kill himself and his life sucks so bad. Kabuto, Anko, Temari are all fairly unexplored in the anime at this point... the former obviously gets a lot more prominant post time-jump.

Edit: I rock so hard - https://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=610063

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    gotta say Sakura and Sasuke. I also like Kiba (or Kibi however you spell it) and Itachi

Back