• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Who is your favorite Gym Leader?

Leader

• Cilan/Chili/Cress

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Lenora

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Burgh

Votes: 5 7.9%
  • Elesa

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Clay

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Skyla

Votes: 20 31.7%
  • Brycen

Votes: 12 19.0%
  • Iris/Drayden

Votes: 19 30.2%

• Total voters

2Cool4Mewtwo

Pwning in Ubers since 1996.
Years
  • But they are fictional, and nothing more. It's not like you can compare them to actual girlfriends unless you want to be compared to someone like Roy Mustang haha.

Meh, it's just matter of opinion. Some find nothing attractive in fictional characters and some do. If they don't then I don't have problem with that.

I think I've derailed from the topic too much :knockedou Let's stop talking about this.

Going back to the original question, if I'm judging by difficulty and not for looks, it has to be Lenora. I think she gave me the toughest gym battle match, and I kinda felt threatened when she managed to knock out one of my pokes. Then maybe Drayden, but by then my pokes have become way overleveled. They weren't as overlevelled vs. Chili either, but my panpour's water gun totally wrecked his pansear... that poor little thing :(

I could've liked the unova gym leaders more if they managed to at least give some fight or be more clever, but others might've found them hard so I really can't expect or suggest a significant level up on their pokes just for my sake.

Last edited:

Roserade

Proud Member of the PQ.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2014
    Elesa and Lenora are my votes, they're self-righteous women. Awesome! And I like how Lenora's husband is a really smart skinny white guy. XD

Rinzler

Joichiro Nishi <3
    Years
  • Probably Skyla. I love her outfit and her hair looks really interesting (random ball of hair on the side) ^^;

Years
  • I was going to vote for Clay but I find cowboys annoying so instead I voted for Brycen. Drayten is alright too but the other gym leaders are generally annoying. Cress (Dento) replaced Brock so I hate him the most.

DemonBlood93

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    Cilan/Chili/Cress Were my fave, just wish that you could have battled all 3 and that they saved this gym till like 3rd so their Pokemon were stronger.

Back