• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who likes the communities websites

Hiroki

¬¬
Years
  • Who likes the communities websites?
    Just say yes or no with a breif desciption.

I say yes to all. Vroad is coming back,
    PPN is getting a new layout. The rest are just make me go WEEEE!

Whats your answer

(I hope Im aloud posting a thread here :P )

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    no
    I think they are kinda all big headed because they are part of PC and they think they are the best pokemon sites out there. So. but i like TheUD because i am friends with kwesi and i think zapchus cool.

This belongs in either other chat or general disscussion

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    Please don't post in this forum as it is closed. Moves to GD.

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    AZSupraT said:
    You like a non-exsistant site?

liked it before it shut down and plus if its a non-existant site why do you still link to it on every layout so it must exist to someone

Last edited:

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
  • I've gotta admit I don't actually visit any Pokemon sites anymore... except PC, PV and my own... so I don't know ^^

When is TheUD coming back? >_>

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    sableye said:
    liked it before it shut down and plus if its a non-existant site why do you still link to it on every layout so it must exist to someone

Because Kwesi is still apart of PC.... Hes said hes never bringing it back ( or so im told :()

sableye

She's Mine!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 13, 2005
    AZSupraT said:
    Because Kwesi is still apart of PC.... Hes said hes never bringing it back ( or so im told :()

ow well thats a shame anyway lets not go off topic

PD Wooper

.: υвεʀ ωοορεʀ :.
    Years
  • No offense to the owners of these sites, they are all the same. They don't have anything different. They are made of the same news, content, at least it seems to be. If you look at the sites I'm affied with, most/all of them are unique.

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Sep 27, 2009
    PD Wooper said:
    No offense to the owners of these sites, they are all the same. They don't have anything different. They are made of the same news, content, at least it seems to be. If you look at the sites I'm affied with, most/all of them are unique.

All the same? Far from it...

Same news? Okay, find me some news what everyone doesnt have? There isnt that much pokemon news coming out each and everyday. People are forced to put up the same news...unless they want to put up none.

Content: Um... I wrote each and everypage of VRoad.

Your affys: Yeah I guess you could say there....'unique'.

Izzy

=O
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    The two sites I like most are PPN, it's got excellent resources, especially for webmasters, and Zapchu Evolution. Though it's not much, you gotta <3 The Village of Mizuho

Hiroki

¬¬
    Years
  • i like all of them and i like sesshomaru from inuyasha :P :) :D
    Pokemon Rules the Inuyasha Rules

Years
    • Seen Jun 10, 2008
    I like V Road, PPN, and Zapchu, and Dadragonz is cool too, though it isn't up right now...

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • I don't think I've ever seen TheUD. O.o
    But I like PPN, DaDragonz, and VRoad. I like Zapchu too, but she hasn't been able to update it lately... :(

saul

"My goodness, that's odd."
    Years
  • Hmm...I have to say that I like PPN the most, I visit it more often than the rest. Sometimes I visit Zapchu but not alot...and The UD.....I seem to remember something called The Unown Dungeon a LOOONG time ago. And I've been logging onto FP lately. That's it =P
    They're all pretty good though.

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • VRoad was/is my favorite, with PPN and DaDragonz in second. PPN takes too darn long to load though... -_-

Back