• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? (The SpongeBob SquarePants Club)

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? (The SpongeBob SquarePants Club)

Welcome to The Spongebob SquarePants Club! Free Krabby Patties for everyone who joins. There seemed to be a fair interest in the SpongeBob thread in C&M, so I thought that this would be the natural extension. This is the place for discussion of all things going on in Bikini Bottom, whether it be favourite characters, the funniest quotes, the evil - EEEEEEEEVILLLLL! - goings on or anything else with our favourite sea/kitchen sponge and his friends.

So... feel free to sign up here. Yay!

Spoiler:

To get discussion rolling, here's a few questions to ponder over:

• Who's your favourite character and why?
    • Any favourite episodes?
    • What about quotable lines?
    Enjoy!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I AM SO IN!

• Who's your favourite character and why? Sandy, she's a Karate girl like me, and I like squirells :)
    • Any favourite episodes? hmm...no, but my little brother has a favourite one, i think its called 'The Krusty Krab Pizza'
    • What about quotable lines? hmm...'Its...Diabolical...PLAN Z IS DEFINETLY GOING TO WORK!' - Plankton, Spongebob Movie (i think thats what he says)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Another Spongebob Fan

Squidward, resembles me when I grow up....I like him too, ^.^
    When Spongebob, Patrick, and Squidward are in the past....I think the episode is a simple sound letter...Guah or something? I just like the way they don't talk, and fire.
    "Fuuuutuuureee!" ~Squidward on the ground on the future.

I want to join big time.

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • My favorite character is Mermaid Man, because he's a
    Spoiler:
    hero.
    Favorite episode is Mermaid man and Barnacle boy and Mermaid man and Barnacle Boy III
    Quotes is Up, up, AND AWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY!!!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • W FOR WUMBO.

HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OF WUMBOLOGY BEFORE? (can't remember the exact line)

"Wumbology? The study of Wumbo? It's first grade, SpongeBob!" That entire monologue by Patrick is one of my favourite things ever said by that starfish.

Welcome to all the new members: I thought the club had died for a fair bit, but it's good to see at least some people coming.

We can continue with a gigantic quotefest if everyone wants to. (Just remember the 4/25 rule: don't want to get the club shut down or anything!)

I guess I'll start: "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • "Wumbology? The study of Wumbo? It's first grade, SpongeBob!" That entire monologue by Patrick is one of my favourite things ever said by that starfish.

Welcome to all the new members: I thought the club had died for a fair bit, but it's good to see at least some people coming.

We can continue with a gigantic quotefest if everyone wants to. (Just remember the 4/25 rule: don't want to get the club shut down or anything!)

I guess I'll start: "Is mayonnaise an instrument?"

Is mayonnaise an instrument? Well.....if you think about it, it is possible. Harden that substance and create anything, maybe which Patrick can create, and stick some strings to it and there you go! A...mayonnaise instrument?

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    My favourite character would have to be Patrick! Oh my god, that star always makes me laugh.

I don't have a favourite episode, as I'm not one who really picks favourites. =S

Don't touch me, I'm sterile. You have it set to M for mini when it should be set to W for wumbo. I wumbo, you wumbo, he, she, we, wumbo, wumboing, wumbology the study of wumbo?! Its first grade, Spongebob.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Thanks for joining Zeffy!

Otherworld9): The mayonnaise instrument quote was meant to be rhetrorical. It's a quote from my favourite episode: 'Band Geeks'

To continue the quote-a-thon: "I love karate! I love kar-a-tay! I love money-ay! I hate all of you..."

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    I used to know a bunch of quotes from Spongebob. Let me think of one...oh yeah here:

"My name is not Rick!" and... "Mines, shield, oil slick, SELF DESTRUCT! *boom!*"
    I can't barely remember them nowadays. =S

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014

I love that guy who lives in a Pineapple under the sea.. <3

Who's your favourite character and why?
    Umm.. Gary? .___.
    Uh no, it's Patrick. That starry pointy thing. n__n

Any favourite episodes?
    I don't really remember. Every one of them makes me laugh. :D

What about quotable lines?
    That one episode in which Patrick asks a Fire Hydrant, "Are you Squidward?"
    I don't really remember any specific lines. :/

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Oh wait, I remembered another Spongebob quote!

"It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was soooo ugly that everyone died. The end. *smiles*"

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
    Years
  • Oh wait, I remembered another Spongebob quote!

"It's called the ugly barnacle. Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was soooo ugly that everyone died. The end. *smiles*"

It's one of my favorite quotes, my sister would tell me everytime I wake up to make fun of me.

I remember a quote, and note that I kind of tried to play along wit the mayonnaise part and sorry if it didn't come out well, and that quote was "I'm Ready, I'm Ready".

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    My favourite Spongebob quote of all time is: "is mayonnaise an instrument?". I lol'd so hard when I first heard that years ago. xD

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Who's your favourite character and why?
    They're all my favorites, even Plankton.
    Any favourite episodes?
    Every episode is awesome!!
    What about quotable lines?
    "I wumbo, you wumbo, he/she/me wumbo; wumbo, wumbo-ing, wumbology: the study of wumbo, it's first grade SpongeBob."
    xD. I should be a wumbologist when I grow up. xD

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    1)I like Plankton and Mr Krabs. Their rivalries are just funny. Plankton fighting for the Secret Formula is just worthless. Failing each and every time. I would recommend them to join forces instead. I also like Mr Krab's love of money. Moneh, Moneh!

2) The time when Mr Krabs and Plankton explain their rivalry for each other.

3) Money, Money, Money. By Mr Krabs, every time when he finds/sees money.

Add me on the list.

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2012
    fave char: patrick bcause he looks cool & i luv his name
    fave time: sweet victory song
    quote: no it's patrick

TheMarkCrafter

roses are red, violets are blue, i used to break r
    Years
  • Another 2 Quotes: Mermaid man and Barnacle boy, UNIIIIIIIIIIIITE!
    To the invisible boat mobiile!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Who's your favourite character and why? Spongbob, He cute and friendly :)
    Any favourite episodes? The Lost Mattress.
    What about quotable lines? "Squidward! Get back to work!"

Last edited:

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I will be joining.

Who's your favourite character and why?: Mermaid man. EEEEEEVIIIILLL
    Any favourite episodes?: Any of the early ones. From the old director.
    What about quotable lines?: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIIIIL

Back