• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who plays Mystery Dungeon?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2010
    So funny, because I JUST downloaded the ROM for that again. I'm fully enjoying Red Rescue Team again. I guess I'll have to wait for Sky to come out.
    yay a megaman zero fan! im a big fan of it . where did you get that?

Mystery Dungeon is my Life!! i love that game ( smacks Nintendo to create it ) i mean the sprites, Plot, story they are just way uber ^^ and i've beaten the whole game inside out had lot of trouble in MD1 though since lot of 100 level dungeons. And in MD2 i am trying to get the legendaries now by taking the secret slab/ Mystery part, other things i've done.
    nice pic i love myd it is way better than the other game. i have red time and i will get sky.what about the wii ware myd how come nobody is talking about that.i like your opinion.

Last edited:

KingAlex

._.
    Years
    I play this game!

Although, I only have Red (GBA).......

I reserved Sky, and I'm so addicted I started making Wonder Mail codes for free.... ._.

chickengamer

Pointless Space, Trade with me
    Years
    i dont realy play it much anymore, but i did used to play it quite a bit.
    i sometimes find it again and start playing it for a while, but i do get a bit bored of it quite quickly. might have a look for it now =)

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
    I play the game. I always end up using only Murkrow and raising it to obnoxiously high levels.

<3 Murkrow

One thing I honestly hate about the game - why does it have to be the same pattern of random dungeon over and over and over? There's no real thinking to it, just, FIND THE BOTTOM FLOOR LOL

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
    /raises hand and waves it in the air
    Me, pick me! I play it. :3

I adore the game to bits. It's a nice breather from the main series, and usually sports a nice, simple, yet addictive plot. I think it gave me the thing that somewhat bothered me in the main games because it seemed rather lacking: dialog. Compared to all the other games, Mystery Dungeon had a LOT of dialog.

Years
    I play it.Finished Blue And Time. I only finished Time's Story,the part after defeating Primal Dialga.I'm looking forward to Sky and it's extras.

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    I do
    I played Blue and Loved it it was the best one
    and then Darkness kinda sucked
    I still didn't beat darkness at the last dungeon
    and last time i played was in may or april can't remember
    so ya thats all
    looking forward to Sky!

extramaster

Pokemon Diamond master
    Years
    I do. But the only verson that i play is blue rescue team. But still he reason why I can't get pmd 2 is because I prefer to buy games rather then to use r4 of tt e.t.c. Anyways, in pokemon mystery dungeon mystery dungeon, i've got all of the legenarys except for celibi and jirachi (without cheating)

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    pmd is good. if want to have a break from all the trainer stuff, then it will be something different

Back