• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who should I use?

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I'm working on my team in White, but I've been having trouble deciding on a Rock or Ground type.

Should I use;
    Gigalith (I've been using gantoru, and he's been really reliable)
    Doryuzu (Never used him before, but I fought his pre-evolution and it really impressed me)
    Sandslash (One of my favorite pokemon and was really reliable on my most recent play through of Blue)

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Moving to the in-game forum for you.

It would also help if you posted the rest of your team so raters can decide what fits best :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Actually, I was going to do that, but I had been looking at some other teams while I was waiting, and I decided to change basically my whole team :P

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2012
    I would use:
    Doryuzu (Never used him before, but I fought his pre-evolution and it really impressed me)

Back