• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wants a Drilbur?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I am currently breeding a ton of Drilbur looking for that special shiny. Drilbur was the first poke I got during my Wonderlocke playthrough and it absolutely dominated the game! By the time I got to the E4 She was lv 88 and destroyed them entirely! I'm breeding her through the MM to find a special shiny to honor her.

I have hatched about 160 eggs thus far and have about 50 ready to trade out (I WT the rest out a few days ago). I don't know anything about IV's but I think I have a quite a few with three or four matching numbers (like I said I don't know anything about IVs) and I should have almost every nature (but again I don't know if the IVs are any good). They all come with Scratch, Mud Sport, Rock Slide, and Earthquake.

So if you are interested let me know and I will do the best I can to find one suitable for you!

Any that don't get claimed will be wonder traded out in the next couple of days.

I don't have any requests on what you trade me in return as long as I know the Drilbur has a happy home.

Also if you want them to be nicknamed let me know and I will do so :)

Years
  • Ok sorry for the really late response (been having family over and no time to play), but hopefully your still interested.

The Jolly Drilbur I have has 3 good IVs (6's) in Attack, Defense, and Speed, Sp.Attack(4) and Sp. Def (5).

However I have Impish with all 6's except for Sp. Attack which is 4
    and I have Bashful and Serious which have all 6's except for Sp. Attack which is 5.
    and I have a Bold with 6's in all except defense and sp. attack which are both 5.

I'm sorry I have to be so technical but I don't know much about IVs or Natures so I don't know which you would prefer.

Years
  • IVs are determined with the Judge at the PCenter at Kiloude. Idk but somehow looking At the stats is not accurate. It will be like this : Greatest potential lies in HP, Attack is good too and so on. if it skips one, then its a 5iv, 4iv and so on.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
    Years
  • If you have a parent holding Destiny Knot that you know has a 31IV somewhere (preferably multiple), the Kiloude guy is useful. If all he says is "Its highest potential lies in SP. ATK," then that does not mean that SP. ATK is 31IV. It could be 20 and the rest are <19. That's how that guy works.

If you don't know the IVs of either parent, he's pretty much useless. He could say "Its highest potential is SP. ATK, but SPE isn't bad either!" but that could just mean they're both 20 and the rest are <19. If you don't know for sure that one is 31IV because of a parent, then Kiloude guy is useless.

Years
  • Lol, sorry. I dont know breeding so I have little to nothing abt things related to it. Mostly nothing. xD

Last edited:
    Years
  • That made no sense to me but after further evaluation I think I confused EVs and IVs.... This is why I like to collect instead of battle lol I guess I actually know nothing about IVs my bad! Anyway I guess lets forget the IV nonsense... Zekent I have 2 Jolly Drilbur both of which are females but if your willing to wait I have 90 more eggs to hatch which will likely have your boy

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2015
    I am currently breeding a ton of Drilbur looking for that special shiny. Drilbur was the first poke I got during my Wonderlocke playthrough and it absolutely dominated the game! By the time I got to the E4 She was lv 88 and destroyed them entirely! I'm breeding her through the MM to find a special shiny to honor her.

I have hatched about 160 eggs thus far and have about 50 ready to trade out (I WT the rest out a few days ago). I don't know anything about IV's but I think I have a quite a few with three or four matching numbers (like I said I don't know anything about IVs) and I should have almost every nature (but again I don't know if the IVs are any good). They all come with Scratch, Mud Sport, Rock Slide, and Earthquake.

So if you are interested let me know and I will do the best I can to find one suitable for you!

Any that don't get claimed will be wonder traded out in the next couple of days.

I don't have any requests on what you trade me in return as long as I know the Drilbur has a happy home.

Also if you want them to be nicknamed let me know and I will do so :)

I'll take a Drilbur, I prefer a Modest nature but I don't mind

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back