• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

who wants a new main person besides ash

Pikaship101

Pikachu-pika-pi.
    Years
    No way!!!Ash is the only pokemon master for me!The story is centered around him and...WE don't want him to be replaced!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    I wish the anime was like the manga, different stories and different characters, but after all the manga is made by different persons.

Chelc

Years
    ^ Then read the manga. o_o Seriously, for all you people wishing the anime was like the manga, just stick to the manga instead of wasting your time complaining about the anime.

I wouldn't mind a new main character, but Ash's storyline would have to be resolved first before they introduce them. Though honestly, I don't see the point in introducing a new main character. Ash and Pikachu are basically the mascots of the anime, and without them, there really is no show (the text "follow the adventures of Satoshi and Pikachu" is always displayed in the beginning of the Japanese episodes). Whoever would replace Ash, I doubt they would be much different than him - he would still strive to become a Pokemon Master and still want to enter [insert league here] and collect gym badges. The only difference would probably be character design. :\

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2009
    ^ Then read the manga. o_o Seriously, for all you people wishing the anime was like the manga, just stick to the manga instead of wasting your time complaining about the anime.
    \

The manga is very hard to find. Have never seen it at sale before. I would have to order it somewhere, it's rare in shops, even the manga shops I've been to. And I would have to learn japanese first, because I'm not going to read the extremely censored viz verison.

Back