• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Wants to be a Pokemon Master

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Jirachi you get from either Pokemon Colosseum bonus disk, in the US, or Pokemon Channel in Europe, and not from Ruby or Sapphire. So, again I am right

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    B, final answer
    NA NA NA........................................................................................................
    Wrong the correct answer is C

Toothache are you ready?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    No, im starting to agree with toohache- you arent phrasing your quesdtions correctly- hidden power IS anormal type move, but the attack changes DEPENDING on sometthing

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Hidden Power can be any type of attack, depending on the IVs of the user. So, my answer is C :-)

But then again, it is also considered a Psychic move, so the answer may also be A.

Wow, these questions have 2 answers.

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Queston for both

What type(s) is(are) Combusken

A.Fire B.Fire/Fighting
    C.Fighting D.Fighting/fire
    E.B and D

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Heh, now you're just going stupid. Fire/Fighting is exactly the same as Fighting/Fire, so your question is again pointless, and now has 3 answers. Being B, D and E. And besides, Millionaire doesn't even have E as an option, so why you would want to add that, I don't know...

Oh, and you also failed to give us the answer to the previous question, erroneous that it is...

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Toothache said:
    Heh, now you're just going stupid. Fire/Fighting is exactly the same as Fighting/Fire, so your question is again pointless, and now has 3 answers. Being B, D and E. And besides, Millionaire doesn't even have E as an option, so why you would want to add that, I don't know...

Oh, and you also failed to give us the answer to the previous question, erroneous that it is...
    The answer is E.

Okay Q#1 for both
    1.How many Unknown are there?
    A.10 B.0
    C.26 D.28

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    Right Toothache,

Q1. This is a rom queston.

Q1. In the game Pokemon Nature what game is it a hack of?

A.Ruby B.Gold
    C.Silver D.Yellow

The lifelines are on the first page.

Toothache

Deepsea Toothache
    Years
    Hey, that's not fair. First of all, you make up extra options, and now you give us a question about a ROM. Which you're not allowed to talk about in this forum anyway, cos ROMs are illegal :-p

That's it, I'll be taking the questions from now on, cos you can't do an effective job yourself, Firemaker.

Right, now that we've got that established, here goes.

Easy one to start with:

How may eggs make up an Exeggcute?
    A: 4
    B: 5
    C: 6
    D: 7

Back