• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who wants to design this ground type starter?

Years
  • So, I'm making a Pokémon Game: Pokémon Alloy and Ingot. I'm asking for someone to make the sprite for one of the Fakémon starters. I use this program called Elite Battle, and it requires sprites to be animated. So, if you wish to make one of these sprites, I gladly appreciate it. :)

If anyone submits one of these Fakémon under these conditions (pixelated and animated), I'll allow them to send me a Fakémon I'll place in the game, regardless if they made the cut. But, the Fakémon I request still has to look somewhat good, or else I won't allow it. When you send the sprite of one of the Fakémon I request, Send the Fakémon sprite you want to add in my game, with an optional Pokedex entry, type, and moves.

001:Chosol
    (Chocolate Chip Pokémon)
    Ground Type
    It is often frightened by loud noises. It survives by digging underground when enemies approach.
    Evolves: Biscain (Level 16)
    Name Origins: Chocolate + Sol (french for ground.)
    Description: It looks like a small chocolate chip, and looks extremely cute. Give it small feet and arms.

002 Biscain
    (Brownie Pokémon)
    Ground Type
    Unlike its counterpart, it acts tough and brings fear to everyone who sees it. It is rarely seen throughout the region, as it hides in trees.
    Evolves: Cakeflagerate (Level 36)
    Name Origins: Biscuit+ Terrain
    Description: It kinda resembles a Crustle, and is a big brownie. It has a confident smile on it's face. It kind of reminds me of Aaron from Undertale. Add feet and arms where you want them.

003 Cakeflagerate
    (Cake Pokémon)
    Ground/Fire Type
    Be prepared coming across one of these Pokémon, as it likes to shoot fire from it's candles.
    Evolves: (Does not evolve)
    Name Origins: Cake + Conflagrate
    Description: It looks very angry, and is a large 3 layer cake. It's eyes peep out the bottom layer of it. Give it candles on the top. Add feet and arms where you want them.

OPTIONAL Cakeflagerite
    (Cake Pokémon)
    Fighting/Fire Type
    A mysterious stone that makes Cakeflagerate evolve.
    Evolves: (Does not evolve)
    Name Origins: Cake + Conflagrate
    Description: It looks very angry, and is a large 3 layer wedding cake. It's eyes peep out the bottom layer of it. Give it candles, and a wedding topper on the top. It is a black and white wedding cake. Add feet and arms where you want them.

I can't wait to see what people come up with! The Fakémon I accept will be credited in the credits! If the Fakémon you wish to add has another evolution, add the other evolutions. Mega evolution is not allowed.

Back