• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Who was your Johto Starter?

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Only one question:Why does your rival always get your starter's weakness??
    This is kinda offtopic, but I really can't help telling you that the rival gets your starter's weakness to make the game more challenging (despite that, they have failed making the game a challenge, though...)

Cheeky Typhlosion

Call me CK!
    Years
    I chose Cyndaquil bcoz I thought he woz cute bak then, but now I choose him bcoz he evolves in 2 my favourite Pokemon, Typhlosion. He can beat every single 1 of the Elite Four and Lance's Pokemon in 1 shot each without Ethers or Elixers or Hyper Potions or any item at all! I don't think it gets much beta than that.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
    I chose Tododile because I love water pokemon if you don't already know that *points at username*

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2006
    I must admit myself... they are all cute...

I chose Totodile, just because I'm a water Pokemon fan. When I got Silver, I chose Chikorita.

Back