• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Watchs Inuyasha/Wanna Talk Bout It?

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    rickyp2004 said:
    I have the second movie! Thanks to Cass for that too! :D
    I'm gonna get the second movie but I have ta wait till christmas.*waits*Is it christmas yet?

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Yeah I guess i can just wait till Chistmas and see what I get. I hope it's an Inuyasha Movie or an eps selection or something like that.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ohhh man. I can't wait until the second movie one comes out. I hope I will have the money for it.*crosses fingers* I heard it is just as good as the first one.

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    You want to know what really sux?? They switched Inuyasha from tonight to Sunday night. But the advantage is that I don't have to wait another day to watch Inuyasha on Monday. But then it subtracts 2 days since its not on Thurs. AAAWWW!!!

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Well for some reason I saw the scedule on Cartoonnetwork yesterday and it said Fullmetal Alchemist was on then Inuyasha at 2:30 Central and I'm like wtf. Then when I did watch Inuyasha at 11:30 (you know it Central) then I figured out that they had a mix up in the scedule. I spelled schedule wrong the last 2 times I said it didn't I.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    dragon_masta_99 said:
    Well for some reason I saw the scedule on Cartoonnetwork yesterday and it said Fullmetal Alchemist was on then Inuyasha at 2:30 Central and I'm like wtf. Then when I did watch Inuyasha at 11:30 (you know it Central) then I figured out that they had a mix up in the scedule. I spelled schedule wrong the last 2 times I said it didn't I.
    Oh ok.And yeah you did spell schedule wrong the last two times you said it.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 6, 2007
    yuo have it and you haven't watched it?!That's movie abuse!*calls the movie abuse police*

Crimson_Blade

Get Vegas 2 or else!
    Years
    Movie abuse?? I get movies and don't even watch'em until I feel like it. But that excludes Inuyasha movies cause I don't own any of those.

Years
    Of all the Animes I've seen, Inuyasha's definitely my favorite. This series has a fantastic storyline and there's plenty of humorous moments in it. The Manga's also quite enjoyable. In fact, I prefer the Manga over the Anime. Sesshomaru's my favorite character. Inuyasha and Kagome are close seconds while Sango and Miroku are tied for third. The only Inuyasha film I've seen is Affections Touching Across Time. On a scale of one to ten, I give it a 9/10. I'm also addicted to Inuyasha: The Secret of The Cursed Mask for Playstation 2. I don't understand why so many people dislike it. Secret of The Cursed Mask rocks!

Last edited:

MetalGearX

Banned
    Years
    My fav Inuyasha character is when Inuyasha turns into the full demon form. Even though he's evil if he could control it he would be very strong even without the Tetsusaiga. I work at a dvd/cd/game store so I get the dvd box sets of Inuyasha for free but one set back I get no discounts on games :(
    I watched the japanese versions of the three movies but i couldnt understand wat the hell they were saying. I think im the only person out there that prefers listening to Japanese language than any other like when i played Megaman X7 for ps2 i rather put on japanese mode bc i love listening to their language. Mod Note: Racist statments removed

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Japanese language track with subtitles are prefered by teh major anime community. I myself could do without it, and the language isn't that hard...even thoughI can only understand about 85% of what they say.

Though in the end I'd prefer a dub.

Anyways OT: I finally got the third movie, and it had the preview for movie four on it. Which should more or less close up the first anime storyline before the second one starts next year.

Yoshiko

-*-Good Child-*-
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 7, 2005
    I've heard that the ending is out already, do any of you guys know the ending? ^_^;

Back