• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Watchs Inuyasha/Wanna Talk Bout It?

goth_espeon3

It's my cheese, MINE!!!!!!
    Years
    I have watched an episode or two, but if you're looking for conversation about the show, look up my friend,Saphira. Her screen name thingy ma bobber is dark_espeon.
    Sawrah
    P.S. She was the one who got me to watch those TWO WHOLE EPISODES!!!!
    P.S.S. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! *slaps herself*

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Yoshiko said:
    I've heard that the ending is out already, do any of you guys know the ending? ^_^;
    It wasn't much...believe me it closed NONE of the storylines up. The thing is, the manga is still running. It should end in about a year, and for some reason the anime ended before the manga. SO there is a fourth movie that might close it up. But a sequal anime called "Ni no Inuyasha" is set to run next year. I think that covers the last tne volumes of the manga.

Yoshiko

-*-Good Child-*-
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 7, 2005
    Yeah, I just saw the summery for it. It was real confusing. x.o;

SS4Gotenks

I Love Sasha!
    Years
    That Inuyasha game for PS2 was only one title called Inuyasha the Secret of the Cursed Mask. I didn't like it much because of the long hours of game play trying to run away from those pesky little weak demons. I only liked the song.

Back