• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

{Who, What, When!?} Celebrity News, Rumors, and Discussion

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Miley Cyrus - She was photographed with a new ring and was thought to have been engaged.

WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE!

Ayselipera

Heres some celebrity and entertainment news. ~

Avatar - Is now the Top grossing IMAX film of all time. I still have yet to see it...

Simon Cowell - While we all know Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol you may not have known that he turned down 100 million to stay on the show.

Friday Night Lights - Is moving back to NBC for its fourth season.

Lady Gaga - Cancelled two of her shows, one in Indiana and the other at Mohegan Sun after collapsing.​

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Jay Z defends Kanye West -Quote:
    On the VMA debacle: "I just think the timing of what [Kanye] did was wrong, and that, of course, overshadowed everything. He believed that 'Single Ladies' [by Jay-Z's wife, Beyoncé] was a better video. I believed that. I think a lot of people believed that. You can't give someone Video of the Year if they don't win Best Female Video. I thought Best Female Video was something you won on the way to Video of the Year. But, hey, I guess it wasn't—and that's a whole other conversation about awards shows and artists."

On award shows: "You can't have the woman who wins Video of the Year not win Best Female Video. I mean, Herbie Hancock is great, but you can't have him beat the Kanye album that year. I mean, come on, seriously. That can't happen. That just lets me know that the people who get to pick these ballots just check the only name they know. I think that's what's happening with rap music now."

Alec_

Years
    This isn't a big rumor, news or something. :/

But I just wanted to let all of you know that:

Lady Gaga - Trying her best to donate for Haiti victims. :), selling haiti gaga clothes, cd's and etc. :D

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The thread is meant for discussion on any aspect of celebrities. I think I would know since I made the damn thread...

On Topic:
    Lady GaGa -
    She will be giving all profits from her Monsters Ball Tour on the 24th to Haiti relief. Also, if you buy something from her website it will all go to the same cause (she claims :/)

Ayselipera

Sandra Bullock and Meryl Streep won best actresses at the Critics' Choice Awards for their role in the movies The Blind Side and Julie and Julia.

Rumor is Conan O'Brien's staff is unhappy with him because they'll be out of a job since the Tonight Show has been cancelled. Although word is that this may just be NBC's producers reporting false "news" to make Conan look bad since Conan is known for taking care of his staff.

On the Show Two and a Half Men security had to be called in on Friday after a threat was made against Jon Cryer of the show. No information has been given about the threat besides the fact that is was, "significant."

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Wow, had no clue that the Gorillaz were releasing Plastic Beach so soon!

Ayselipera

Wow, had no clue that the Gorillaz were releasing Plastic Beach so soon!

OH MY GOD. Gorillaz is my favorite band and I had no idea that they were releasing a new album!!! I will be buying this album the day it comes out<333

This is the best news this thread has informed me of. :D

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Lol, I am their biggest fan forrealz! I had no clue. I knew they were working on another album but had no clue it was due for early March... that means new Gorillaz to go with HGSS lol

Jeffree Star - Get Away With Murder music video will be premiering on MySpace front page at midnight tonight. Jeffree is also releasing Blush, the much anticipated leaked song from his tour, and will also be re releasing a new song recorded with Blood On The Dance Floor called Inject Me Sweetly. They also included him on the remix for Sexting. The new tracks are due out the Tuesday after Valentines Day (Feb. 16)

Ayselipera

Lol, I am their biggest fan forrealz! I had no clue. I knew they were working on another album but had no clue it was due for early March... that means new Gorillaz to go with HGSS lol

My exact thoughts.
    I'm glad to know there are other fans out there. For a while I thought I was the only one.

... I suppose I should add some news with this post.

Oprah Winfrey will be on Jay Leno this coming Thursday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Oprah Winfrey will be on Jay Leno this coming Thursday.
    Mm-mm, gurl, vice versa.

Conan's gone, he left his fans not only with implications that he's not gone for good, but a fine and emotional speech:
    "Before we end this rodeo, a few things need to be said. There has been a lot of speculation in the press about what I legally can and can't say about NBC. To set the record straight, tonight I am allowed to say anything I want. And what I want to say is this: between my time at Saturday Night Live, The Late Night Show, and my brief run here on The Tonight Show, I have worked with NBC for over twenty years. Yes, we have our differences right now and yes, we're going to go our separate ways. But this company has been my home for most of my adult life. I am enormously proud of the work we have done together, and I want to thank NBC for making it all possible.

Walking away from The Tonight Show is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. Making this choice has been enormously difficult. This is the best job in the world, I absolutely love doing it, and I have the best staff and crew in the history of the medium. But despite this sense of loss, I really feel this should be a happy moment. Every comedian dreams of hosting The Tonight Show and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. I've had more good fortune than anyone I know and if our next gig is doing a show in a 7-11 parking lot, we'll find a way to make it fun.

And finally, I have to say something to our fans. The massive outpouring of support and passion from so many people has been overwhelming. The rallies, the signs, all the goofy, outrageous creativity on the internet, and the fact that people have traveled long distances and camped out all night in the pouring rain to be in our audience, made a sad situation joyous and inspirational.

To all the people watching, I can never thank you enough for your kindness to me and I'll think about it for the rest of my life. All I ask of you is one thing: please don't be cynical. I hate cynicism- it's my least favorite quality and it doesn't lead anywhere.

Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get. But if you work really hard and you're kind, amazing things will happen. As proof, let's make an amazing thing happen right now. Here to close out our show, are a few good friends, led by Mr. Will Ferrell…"
    A man of class, who truly cares about what he does and the people who support him. Goodbye for now, Coco, I shall follow you wherever you go~

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Major Lady GaGa news! - First off, Lady GaGa has been busy today recording the video Telephone with Beyonce. Its has been reported that the theme for the video is "Women in Prison". I dont want to believe that it the theme personally. It doesnt go with the lyrics... but when they reported the fashion for the Video Phone video, Beyonce was to be wearing a feathered dress. Thank God that was bogus.

Secondly, she is to open the Grammys, and she will be performing with Elton John, doing a duet of a song from the Fame Monster... the only song I could possinly imagine is Speechless.

Back