• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Who will you have follow/What Pokemon follows you?

NatureKeeper

Dragonite or Tyranitar. I can't wait for the damn US / EU release. Wish I had an R4. :|

Even after I get my r4 today, my copy of SoulSilver will be legit (US).

I will have Shaymin-S (from Diamond) or Squirtle (SS). Maybe Giratina or Arceus... Really dunno...

solaris knight

Phantom ESP'er
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2013
    Whichever one of my pokémon has the lowest level at the time. I order my team from weakest to strongest.

If training isn't an issue, however, I'll have my starter out.

KajiVenator

The Flame Huntzman
    Years
    I varies depending on which one of my pokemon I am EV training atm. But my favorite is my quilava simply because I absolutely love him.

Medli

I am Error.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2010
    Well, I have to put the Pokemon that I'm training in front, which bugs me a little, but it's not that bad. Other than that, I'll have either my starter, Typhlosion, following me, or perhaps an Eeveelution.

hectord25

It's so Dark here
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2016
    Obvioslu,a Female Gardevoir,or could be a Blaziken or something...

Adri-chan

What the fruit?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 28, 2012
    I'd have Shaymin follow me around. It's cute...so I thought that it might be nice.

cometstorm

Trainer of Time and Space
    Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2011
    I'm going to see how Manaphy will follow me, or if I ever get an Arceus have him follow me. If not... a Luxray if I can!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    I'd take my Totodile to school.My lil Ryou =P.Ima name him tht because it means water.And,Id have it with me everyday for school!
    I just don't understand how to transfer them though..

Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2010
    I wonder how the game will handle really big pokemon?

For me, it'll probably be an eevee evolution, or the pokemon I'm training at the time.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
    I wonder how the game will handle really big pokemon?

For me, it'll probably be an eevee evolution, or the pokemon I'm training at the time.
    By looking at some of the scans with larger OW sprites, you can tell the game makers of the remakes handled the larger Pokémon quite well actually. Some were able to fit into one square tile, while some two. For instance, Wailord, an exceptionally large Pokémon has a great OW sprite for itself along with others like Steelix, Tyranitar, etc.

The game is also designed that larger Pokémon shall return to their Pokéball when entering buildings such as the Pokémon Center. Plus, like for every Pokémon they will return back in their respective Pokéball when riding your bike and in certain other cases as well.

If I had to choose out of the Eeveelution line though for one to follow me, then I would probably choose Leafeon, my favorite evolution above the rest. I believe I already listed a few other Pokémon to follow me in their OW sprites in an earlier post here.

Back