• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who Would Be Your Starter in Real Life?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    Out of the actual starters I'd probably choose Cyndaquil and, if I could have any Pokemon, it'd probably be Gligar. Either way it would be a tough choice.

BlueShuckle

School Boy
    Years
    I'd want a Growlithe, since they evolve into my favorite Pokemon. Arcanine would be a great Pokemon to have, it would be loyal, strong, and friendly.

AshAngel899

Ash Ketchum/Satoshi <3
    Years
    i would want a chickorita. it just seems the best for me. but if you could do pikachu, i would choose pikachu or pichu.

Years
    A male Smeargle.

I'd be a good boy and Sketch Milk Drink, Spore, Pay Day, False Swipe.

Regional Starter: Cyndaquil

NInjaboyX

Ninja boy Marcus
    Years
    I think i would like to have a cyndaquil, a charmander, a chimchar, or torchic. :D i like fire types so much. and a charmander lke almost everyone else i would be able to fly :D and if my parents would catch me one i want a riolu! cause lucario knows *drumroll* AURA SPHERE

Years
    Hmm... This is rather tough... A charmander would be my favorite... But then again, it'd be tough to prevent it from burning the house down with its tail and such...

I would probably say shinx, unless I had a place for the charmander to live without destroying everything I own, along with me.

ashketchum23

I love Pokemon!
    Years
    Seriously, I would choose Charmander because he evolves into Charzard. Charzard is my favorite Pokemon and you can ride on Charzard into the skies, which means I love heights and I love flying.

Years
    For a starter.... Charmander!
    For a non starter....probably Sneasel. (Weavile ftw!)
    I have a ton of favs among pokemon...but these two would make excellent companions. :)

Captain Hobo.

Posting King
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2011
    I would take a Turtwig he is cute and can fight.

He is also my favorite grass type pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2010
    I would choose Elekid. Because when it eveolves into a Electabuzz i would trade with my brother while it was holding the elctrizer (or how you spell it). And then i would trade it back with my brother again, and have an Electivire.
    But i would also really want a Murkrow....
    Or maybe a wooper. Too many too choose from?!?!?!?!?!??!

Back