• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Who would the person above be?

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Moderator Note:

I edited the title of the thread after you mentioned it in your original post. :D

Rhiannon-Chan, please make sure you follow the rules of the board and the thread, as Mario isn't.

kittychaos

Pika Pika
    Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2009
    Um, I think maybe you would be Pikachu?

Last edited by a moderator:

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
    Um, sorry to sound mean, but I meant in the first post, characters, not just random pokemon. Pokemon characters, fine, but can you at least say "so-and-so's pokemon". Anyway, nagging over:

Sabrina...you are a psychic person...plus, you are a "psychic with knives", which is pretty creepy, just like sabrina ;)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Crystal from PokeSupe. Why? Your trainer card shows Meganium as your starter, and Crys gains Mega, her Chikorita, at some point ^^

Ruby's still better

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
    koga? lol interesting. Think I will go read more about him see if I can draw any simmilarity between me and him. Have not heard about koga since I first beat crystal.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I didn't get reviewed DX

But you? Imma haveta say... Green. From PokeSupe -shot by Green fangirls-

Back